Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Favorite original 151 pokemon?

We all know pokemon is getting worse nowadays. But it was golden back in the day! So which original pokemon was your favorite? Mine was Charizard XD
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2013-07-10 at 05:43 PM.
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

Deleted
    Can't choose between Raichu and Dragonair.

Deleted
    Allakhazam or Haunter (didn't like Gengar)

Definitely the Charizard line. That was the best part of the game, getting through those first few gyms after picking the hardest choice.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gyarados is my absolute favourite. Other Pokémon I love include Primeape, Haunter, Victreebel and Weezing.

Nidoking, Snorlax, Aerodactyl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charizard all the way!

Honorable mention to Arcanine
    Arukas

Blastoise -> Scyther -> Charizard/Charmeleon

^^

Ninetails and Eevee and its evolutions

Arcanine, Gyarados or Nidoking. Just pure awesomeness

Bulbasaur since he was the first one I picked. I like the following evolutions as well. I think Articuno and Butterfry came in second favorite.

You just can't beat a turtle with sunglasses.
    Last edited by Eyechewer; 2013-07-06 at 04:31 PM.

Deleted
    Arcanine and Persian ftw

Pokemon is not getting worse, I am assuming you are using the excuse that many of the new pokemon are stupid/ uncreative, many of the original designs were uncreative. Like Voltorb, electrode, magnemite, magneton. These were very plain. If we had had pokemon like vanillite in gen 1, and magnemite was in gen 5, people would bash magnemite, and defend vanillite to the death. I've played since Red, since I was 7 years old. I love the game still, and look forward to each new generation. You people need to stop the "pokemon is getting worse" bologna, because pokemon was meant to change, and evolve.

That being said my fav gen 1 pokemon, and favorite pokemon in general is Mew ^^
    Last edited by Keyblader; 2013-07-06 at 04:39 PM.

Pokemon is improving and expanding, not getting worse. I love me some Rhydon and Nidoking though.

Maybe it's just the rose-colored glasses speaking, but personally I also think they're getting less interesting. I've liked them slightly less each generation but the majority of the black/white ones were just like, "what the hell is that?"

The games themselves are getting better definitely, I'm just starting to dislike the new mons. Rather than play through the new games with new teams I would go back and pick older ones.

machop, machoke and machamp (or however their name was spelled)

geodude, graveler and Golem was 2.nd

Quote Originally Posted by Nillah View Post
    Maybe it's just the rose-colored glasses speaking, but personally I also think they're getting less interesting. I've liked them slightly less each generation but the majority of the black/white ones were just like, "what the hell is that?"

The games themselves are getting better definitely, I'm just starting to dislike the new mons. Rather than play through the new games with new teams I would go back and pick older ones.
    Going to leave this here for you http://i.imgur.com/6tUFtFY.png