Here you go Shamans your Tier 16 gear

http://www.adriacraft.net :: Adriatic Blizzard Community Fansite
    Twitter: @Stiven_SRB

Looks awesome! Makes me want to play my shaman again

The Lightbringer Edward Newgate's Avatar
    That set is awesome, no doubt.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

It doesn't seem very shaman. If anything I would say that kinda feels like a mage set. With the spinning gyro shoulder rings and the floaty star bits, it seems to be arcane/time themed not element themed

When I saw the icons, I was rather meh. But seeing it, the shoulders are pretty nice.

Helm....eh, not so much.

Those shoulders look so beast. Glad to be shaman, we always get the best shoulders :P

No monk set yet?
    Doesn't matter whatever picture I post here, "Scrapbot" will allways infract me for it.

Gyroscope shoulders!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    It doesn't seem very shaman. If anything I would say that kinda feels like a mage set. With the spinning gyro shoulder rings and the floaty star bits, it seems to be arcane/time themed not element themed
    It really doesn't seem shaman like. We have seen those rings before, holding sha in a type of prison in Shado-Pan Monastery, but I didn't think it was shaman at all.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Not a shaman set, not remotely. What connection do we have to the planets etc?
    Looks more like a mage set than anything, would have preferred something similar to what the dark shamans wear, this certainly isnt shaman-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    Not a shaman set, not remotely. What connection do we have to the planets etc?
    Looks more like a mage set than anything, would have preferred something similar to what the dark shamans wear, this certainly isnt shaman-ish.
    You're asking what connection Shamans have with planets? I don't think you know what abilities shamans have...

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You're asking what connection Shamans have with planets? I don't think you know what abilities shamans have...
    You know precisely what i mean.
    Gyroscopic shoulders with planets etc orbiting them? The whole time and space look is more of a Mage theme, always has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think Jess meant planets on an astrological scale, not a made out of earth scale. Shaman can move a rock, but they can't force stars to move around, or something....and this set def has a gyroscope/observatory star feel

Quote Originally Posted by Jess Day View Post
    You know precisely what i mean.
    Gyroscopic shoulders with planets etc orbiting them? The whole time and space look is more of a Mage theme, always has been.
    Well, class themes have died with MoP. These days they are always based on a different theme.

for sure going to mog to T13 or 15 for this set.

Yeah, super meh, looks like a Mage set.

Is this definitely official?

Also, like every other modern set the helm is horribad. Leave. The. Face. Visible. FFS.

What the flying fuck is that thing on his head.
    Shaman Warrior Monk

Stream
    When I feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. I stroke the dick and feel I have sex with the earth. All becoming calm.

Didnt realise I had rerolled mage.

Its one of the nicer looking tier sets this tier - which is really not saying a lot, everything else looks atrocious. But how is this a Shaman set?
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2013-07-10 at 12:56 AM.

Shouldn't tier set be class thematic?

Glad I don't play a shaman. Looks more like a mage set, even though I don't play a shammy, this is my *favourite* shaman set.

These are themes we need to get back to for tier sets, armour that suits the class, not just some shit thrown together.

Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.