Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Use this macro for LFR:

/instance Paladins: Give me Hand of Salv plz
    /instance Paladins: dar-me a mão da salvação hueheue
    /instance Paladines: dame la mano de la salvación jajaja

Threat seems to have always been a constant issue for warriors, especially as an expansion progresses.

The main problem I have, is that a warlock or enhance shammy (Or really any DPS) can be doing the same dps or more then myself, all while only have 1/4 or 1/2 of the threat that I have built.

Our threat generated vs dps is just bad and has been that way for a very long time.

Ret Pallies are usually in a similar boat as Dps Warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekar View Post
    The main problem I have, is that a warlock or enhance shammy (Or really any DPS) can be doing the same dps or more then myself, all while only have 1/4 or 1/2 of the threat that I have built.
    You can take all ranged out of equation due to their 30% treshhold they have to overcome. Add several ranged classes have some sort of threat dump (images, shatter, feign death) and you're set.

And you can exclude all pet classes (this includes most warlock and enhancer), up to 50% of their burst potential comes from their pet.

But to be honest: threat shouldn't be an issue in a serious raiding environment and i won't include lfr into this for obvious reasons. Regular tanks will also pop their strength potion and cooldowns at the beginning to keep their threat lead and don't forget that you'd need to deal 5,5 times the dps of your tank to overcome them on threat. Yes, you might have to alter your opener from a Dragon Roar into colossus smash coupled with a feather procc (just pop the DR at the end...) but as long as the tank also hit his/her buttons you should be fine. But that experience might differ depending on the amount misdirection/tricks avaible

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    Yes, you might have to alter your opener from a Dragon Roar into colossus smash coupled with a feather procc (just pop the DR at the end...) but as long as the tank also hit his/her buttons you should be fine. But that experience might differ depending on the amount misdirection/tricks avaible
    Good warriors already finish BB with a DR to use the stacked feather instead of a freshly procced buff

I've always had some small problem with threat gen as a fury warrior. Usually in a serious raid environment it's not a problem, but I really dislike end up tanking because I have a perfect storm of procs that get me way too much threat. A threat reduction on our abilities would be nice, but really I've been burned too much by fury tanking that I don't think I'd feel safe without a threat drop or some kind of misdirect, which neither of which I see happening because it's against the blizzard design for warriors.

I acknowledge that my high itemlvl (546) causes some part of it
    Enough said I think? Hell, even my ilvl 530 mage pulls agro after MI ends regularly if i happen to do LFR for some runestones or something. The game is not supposed to be balanced around that kind of ilvl differences between tanks and dps... so just live with it if it isnt a problem in real raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Delath View Post
    Enough said I think? Hell, even my ilvl 530 mage pulls agro after MI ends regularly if i happen to do LFR for some runestones or something. The game is not supposed to be balanced around that kind of ilvl differences between tanks and dps... so just live with it if it isnt a problem in real raids.
    The problem isn't only item level. Usually those gear gaps are combined with skill gaps as well. Being ahead in one thing doesn't really matter but if you are ahead in both, the tank won't ever keep the aggro.

I occasionally still pull aggro at the start in our 10m group. but we have a pally tank ready with salvation.

I ramp up to about 120k AP at the start. I usually pop my cooldowns 6 or 7.5 sec in the fight

Problem is our elemental shaman still doing a lot more burst, so he gets salv first if he pulls aggro. I have to use dbts sometimes but nothing scary usually
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>