Deleted

Trying to find an addon

Hi!

I recently had an addon in a ui package called Shadowmage UI.

Basically what the certain addon did was flash up in the middle of the screen when my character's name was said.

Hi Tuch. Then would flash in the middle of my screen Hi Tuch. in bigger writing.

Does anyone know what this addon is called?

I seem to recall having had something like that at one point, likely part of either a chat enhancement or a combat text.
    Without looking at the individual features I would lean towards it being a combat text addon, Parrot or Mik's Scrolling Battle Text are the likely ones I think I used regularly back then.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I seem to recall having had something like that at one point, likely part of either a chat enhancement or a combat text.
    Without looking at the individual features I would lean towards it being a combat text addon, Parrot or Mik's Scrolling Battle Text are the likely ones I think I used regularly back then.
    I recall having Prat 3.0 having a filter for tracking w/e text you want including your own name and even using a built in 'bubble' module to pop up on the screen as well. You can also have it filter to MSBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    I recall having Prat 3.0 having a filter for tracking w/e text you want including your own name and even using a built in 'bubble' module to pop up on the screen as well. You can also have it filter to MSBT.
    That does sound familliar, since I have used Prat previously.
    That could well be what I did.

Yeah, I went in and tested.. What you want to do for this addon is to go /prat > module control > PopupMessage and make sure it is enabled.. Then you want to go to Extra Stuff> PopupMessage and check MSBT export(or whatever other area you want it to be outputted to).

Deleted
    Amazing, thanks bro's!