Zen alchemist stone, BiS pvp trinket?

Just tested this in a BG and the proc has not been halved like other pve trinkets. It gives the full 4353 agility for 15 seconds (this is non upgraded btw, so it would be more).

Passive 900 mastery is pretty decent too, obviously not as good as the pvp power on the pvp dps trinkets but the proc more than makes up for that.

it's not halved because it's not over the 496 ilvl limit...

i can't imagine it's good at all, my breath of the hydra gives like 1100 haste and procs 5757 int for 40 seconds, if there is an agil version the same that blows away the ZAS.

Umm no, the breath of the hydra procs around 2800 int in pvp (when scaled down to 496). Zen alchemist stone procs like 4500-4600 int (when upgraded). Obviously the proc is longer on the hydra but when you are talking about pvp burst is what its all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't hydra a 40 sec duration for PvP? Halved proc, double duration, no?
    Also, as a caster, take a look at the 5.1 trinket

Did I mention as well that the zen stone procs on literally everything? You'll likely have the proc timer fucked up already before a match has even started.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-07-07 at 03:44 PM.

Ya, i forgot about the shado pan assualt trinkets lol.

But even so, the alchemist trinket imo are better than any raid drop for pvp, second only to the shado pan trinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Just tested this in a BG and the proc has not been halved like other pve trinkets. It gives the full 4353 agility for 15 seconds (this is non upgraded btw, so it would be more).

Passive 900 mastery is pretty decent too, obviously not as good as the pvp power on the pvp dps trinkets but the proc more than makes up for that.
    Every DPS 476 DMC is better than the Zen Alchemist Stone.

I wouldnt be so sure about that bro.

A 2/2 upgraded relic of yulon procs 3261 int, plus its passive 1029.

A 1/1 upgraded alchemists stone procs 4689 int, 399 more int than the passive and proc int from the relic. Not to mention the 871 passive mastery you get. Considering they both have a 50 sec ICD , for my money id take the alchemist stone.