Skada Bug? Only shows after /rl

Hi,

I have a problem regarding Skada.
    Maybe someone can help me or has encountered a similiar problem.

I have the newest Skada Version (the bug persists for 1-2 month now, so nothing to do with the current version) available.

However, my Skada doesn't load when I log in. I need to /reloadui in order for it to show and log.
    Otherwise it won't even log. It's the same on all my characters. If I relogg or change character, I have to /reloadui again.

It worked fine for a couple of month. I haven't changed anything in my UI / have not added new addons. It just stopped working properly from one day to the next.

I have tried to uninstall / reinstall it. Didn't work.

Anyone got any idea? Thanks alot!

Greetz
    RL, GM and Pally Tank for 10-man Guild Plage, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Prot Paladin / Blood DK

Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/plageriemu

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

when you uninstalled it, did you also remove all saved variables?
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

If you have an old saved cache from a previous fight 900 years ago and skada updated to a new combat log system, it could have parameters jumping out of alignment and causing issues. Perhaps upload your saved variables and I can have a peek.

Could try resetting the profile.
    /skada config
    Expand with the plus-sign if necessary, and select Profiles from the left-hand column.
    Click the Reset Profile button.

If using the Curse Client, you can delete all the saved variables from that.
    Right-click the addon, Delete Settings (Saved Variables).
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-07 at 08:05 PM.