Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Crimson Courier in EPL, at lvl 55-60... hated it when you were going up to Stratholm/Naxx and so on, than running in the middle of the road and BAMM there she is with her charging guards.

and ofc Fel Reaver in 60+

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    GAMON!!! - the dude is so bad A that an entire group of Kor'kron can't even touch him.

Most terrifying NPC is WoW. Huh.

I'd have to go with a location: King Terenas's Tomb.

Beyond creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Definitely The Cleaner.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14503
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when Fel Reaver was a multiple-stories tall NINJA who could just freaking CREEP UP BEHIND YOU and then MURDER YOU WITH HIS FEET...he was pretty freaking scary.

I'm still traumatized from the encounters I've had with him, such that I kill the jerk every chance I get.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Reaver. Those things left emotional scars. Every time I bring another character through Hellfire, I remind myself to always scan the horizon after every mob. The moment you forget, you suddenly hear roaring, your screen shakes, you turn around and there is a mechanical behemoth heading towards you.

Deleted
    Millhouse Manastrom

Some quotes to support that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden Mellichar
    Behold another terrifying creature of incomprehensible power!
    Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse Manastrom
    Now... witness the full power of Millhouse Manastorm!
    No one laughs behind the great Millhouse Manastorm's back and lives to tell the tale!
    Heal me! For the love of all that's holy, heal me! I'm dying!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Fel Reaver. Those things left emotional scars. Every time I bring another character through Hellfire, I remind myself to always scan the horizon after every mob. The moment you forget, you suddenly hear roaring, your screen shakes, you turn around and there is a mechanical behemoth heading towards you.
    One time I made sure I knew exactly where the guy was - across the zone from me. I was like, "Cool." So there I was, be-bopping along on my lowbie Shaman when I rounded the corner on a rock and suddenly "BWAAAAAGHHHHH." I was like, "HOLY SHIT WHERE IS HE?!!!!" Looking around in a panic.

I guess I was desynced? Because on MY screen, I watched the Fel Reaver launch itself into the air from across the zone and fly TO me before stomping on my head.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by kichigaijin View Post
    Hmmm...Blood of Heroes. Wonder what this is?
    /click
    This... There was always some 60 convincing lobbies to go for the secret treasure within :/

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    One time I made sure I knew exactly where the guy was - across the zone from me. I was like, "Cool." So there I was, be-bopping along on my lowbie Shaman when I rounded the corner on a rock and suddenly "BWAAAAAGHHHHH." I was like, "HOLY SHIT WHERE IS HE?!!!!" Looking around in a panic.

I guess I was desynced? Because on MY screen, I watched the Fel Reaver launch itself into the air from across the zone and fly TO me before stomping on my head.

I think we can all agree that the Fel Reavers were far, FAR beyond trauma: it was internet genocide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Murlocs, I have to agree. You pull one, and think it's safe. It calls for help and another come, you're cool still. Then suddenly both calls for more help and suddenly you're running laps around the shore, screaming your lungs off.
    This my friend is why you should avoid murloc quests!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post

Crithto is one badass motherfucker.
    Soloed him back in 5.1:P
    Revenge for randomly hellfire and for killing me

Virmin in the area above Halfhill.

You pull one? HOW ABOUT 4. Killed them? SPAWN ON TOP OF YOU.

YOU CAN TRY TO RUN. TRY. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET AWAY.

Although not the most terrifying visually, the Scarlet Courier has made me fear riding on roads.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Fel Reaver, definitely, killed me many a time. Any elevator boss, i think the one in Blackwing Lair killed more than the bosses in there.

I have to agree with Sindragosa, whilst the most annoying voice in the world, it did make your spine tingle as you fought her. Her voice was perfect for what she was. Thaddius, yes, scary. Stepping up against the Lich King for the first time was very emotion invoking as well.

Dragons of Nightmare.

Being a lowbie tripping across a handful of elite dragonkin (or walking down into a hidden looking grove) and then having a giant dragon fade into draw distance was chilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Fel Reaver in God damn Hellfire peninsula. Back in the day that piece of crap asshole creeped up on my ass trillion times. You could never hear the fucker coming, until he was on top of you stomping your head into the dirt.

And old Morgan Ladimore in Darkshire. The bitch could smell you on the other side of Raven Hill and rub the floor with you. And again just as you corpse ran. Then again.

Very few thing in WoW ever made me look over my shoulder like those 2 guys.
    Mor'Ladim: damn that guy could indeed smell you the moment you left Stormwind... I don't know how many times I died to him (and we were 2 or 3). That was a time when Elites were Elite tbh. After I gained enough levels and gear I went back a few times just to have my revenge!! I actually did that haha.

And then we have THE COURIER™. Same thing basically as Mor'Ladim. I still have a screenshot somewhere where I used my paladin CC on her and made a screenie with my thump up... After that I crushed her (was level 85 at that time). I loved and hated these mobs with a passion.

But if you ask me what boss I "feared" the most, it has to be Ragnaros (vanilla). Not the boss itself but the "legend" that surrounded it as the first final raidboss with very hard to execute tactics etc (sons of ragnaros and the insane knockback).

PS: @ all The Fel Reaver guys - you guys totally suck. Seriously you do not see the ground trembling, you do not hear that metalic groan that he does coming from MILES away.

You can say the same for me with the courier and Mor'Ladim (tho Mor'Ladim was also covered sometimes by a thick mist). But those you couldn't hear coming.

This is a fucking GIANT Robot... How can one miss it?
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2013-07-08 at 09:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Son of Arugal. Silverpine Forest.

Deleted
    Most terrifying? "Bob" aka the Spirit Healer. That one freaked me out the first time i met him (and the corpse run afterwards^^)
    Literally everything in Duskwood. You walked on the road? Say hello to Stitches! You walked through the woods? Say hello to Worgen, Spiders, Ghouls n stuff! That zone gave me nightmares. Oh and Mor'ladim, his story line was awesome. Meeting him on the graveyard while questing... not so much.

Most dangeous? "Old" Fel Reaver/Mor'ladim, don't have to explain that^^
    Honorable mention to my good friend the cleaner and every Elevator since Gnomeregan.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    oh god the worst was when three would spawn...
    haha blood of heroes... I forgot about that.... I used to trick my friends into clicking them saying there could be a blue...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mor'Ladim Vanilla.. Oh the times he ganked me questing