Poll: Will you buy Diablo 3 for consoles?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Will you buy Diablo 3 for consoles?

Just curious whether or not any of you will be buying Diablo III for PS3/360 this year? I might when the price drops and if everything is fixed like itemization.. But I still feel robbed from Diablo III on PC and would probably not have bought the game if I knew about it a little more.

Nope. Too much time invested in the PC version to re-roll, plus the controls look a lot less fluid on the console.

Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    Just curious whether or not any of you will be buying Diablo III for PS3/360 this year? I might when the price drops and if everything is fixed like itemization.. But I still feel robbed from Diablo III on PC and would probably not have bought the game if I knew about it a little more.
    Well, the PC was the beta version, and this will be the real version.

1)- There's a way to dodge or something cool, just for consoles.
    2)- There's no RMAH to fuck everything to the nine hells.
    3)- Shit item droprate will be low to nonexistent, good items only will drop (and more will drop).
    4)- THEY WILL HAVE TO DESIGN THE GAME TO FUNCTION WITHIN THOSE LIMITS

So, I'm definitely considering it.

already seen it all with all the classes so nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Well, the PC was the beta version, and this will be the real version.

1)- There's a way to dodge or something cool, just for consoles.
    2)- There's no RMAH to fuck everything to the nine hells.
    3)- Shit item droprate will be low to nonexistent, good items only will drop (and more will drop).
    4)- THEY WILL HAVE TO DESIGN THE GAME TO FUNCTION WITHIN THOSE LIMITS

So, I'm definitely considering it.
    Its still in beta. It will still be in beta until well after the second xpac.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Its still in beta. It will still be in beta until well after the second xpac.
    *giggle more like til D4 is out hahaha anyway why would I wanna buy it for console if I have it on PC? I'm more aggravated as it is there focusing resources on a fucking console version when they should be fixing the PC version.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played it on PC but I'll still be getting it for PS3.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a point to buy something if you are already have it? Except few ppl who have PC and console at same time.
    So answer is NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Nope. Too much time invested in the PC version to re-roll, plus the controls look a lot less fluid on the console.
    Agree 100%. Not buying the PS3 version.

10+ Year Old Account
    No... my PC >>>> PS3. Besides, I dont want to re level a wizard. I want to hit paragon 100.

I dont even know any adults that own a console, so I would be playing by myself all the time, and diablo games are no fun alone.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2013-07-11 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll consider it for the PS4 for a few reasons. I stopped playing D3 before the paragon patch, so I'll have no real attachment to progress already made. Being able to play on the same screen with my daughter(s) and even their boyfriend(s) while sitting on the couch would make for some fun times.

And a big factor that may influence me: if the console version is packaged with an expansion. (wishful thinking there)

I'd also like to better see how the controls would work. I just burned out on D3, but if the controls are tight and all of the above came to fruition, I'd consider it. For now? No. But maybe...

If it's priced reasonably (somewhere around $20) then I might. Playing a self-found D3 with high "good item" droprates sounds like fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    No, because of this.

I enjoy playing Diablo 3 almost daily. Hardcore only for now.

The game crawled under my skin ever since I reached the end game and crafting in HC mode. Not only searching for keys but the mere fact of grinding for these basic mats to craft and sell the end product is a very motivating and fun experience in a day to day survival mode.

So why would I buy me a console version ?

Simple : Couch play. cooperative boardgames or video games are always fun. Couch play with my wife sounds too good to be true as we only have one computer and playing on one huge screen is awesome.

My only problem ...: PS3 or wait for PS4.

btw ... on the Sony forums 95% of the reactions is positive about acquiring Diablo 3. they lack this kind of cooperative hack&slash.

Thinking about it, but I doubt it. I'm pretty satisfied with the PC version so far, and the only advantage I would have is the couch gaming aspect. Other than that, I really don't care about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe.
    It does look like they have tried to remedy some of the issues with the PC version. It just depends on what the final product looks like tbh and due to D3's issues I'm definitely gonna have to see some real improvements make to the release for me to consider it.

I don't mind having it on both. If the console is more enjoyable then I will go for it.

No one here is the target audience for Console D3 so the poll is irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

It might almost be worth getting it just for a reset on the economy. Getting away spending 2.1b on an upgrade because everything is so inflated.

why in gods name would i voluntarily downgrade ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the PC version for free for doing the WoW's annual pass. I'm not really a fan of these hack-and-slash, dungeon, top view RPGs. I will not buy it for the console because I already played through the main story on the PC.