Poll: Will you buy Diablo 3 for consoles?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes. I have played through it already but I enjoy playing games on a console more than on my computer. Though I do enjoy WoW, Civ, and some others....they are the exception. If I can play it on the console too, then I gravitate towards the console version.

Deleted
    I won't be buying it personally but a friend of mine will be as he doesn't have a gaming PC.

I'm actually quite looking forward to playing multiplayer on the sofa rather than through Ventrilo or some such.

It is:
    a) Diablo III,
    b) on console.
    So the answer is obvious. No.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Well, the PC was the beta version, and this will be the real version.

1)- There's a way to dodge or something cool, just for consoles.
    2)- There's no RMAH to fuck everything to the nine hells.
    3)- Shit item droprate will be low to nonexistent, good items only will drop (and more will drop).
    4)- THEY WILL HAVE TO DESIGN THE GAME TO FUNCTION WITHIN THOSE LIMITS

So, I'm definitely considering it.
    Yes for PS4 when it will be released, because of the above reasons + the local co-op

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is dominated by PC gamers, who if they were going to get the game, will already have it on PC. Majority answer will be No.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed when they had to balls to put a $60 price tag on it.

Deleted
    Why would I? I own the game on PC, my online friends play either WoW or D3 on PC, and Diablo is a point-and-click PC hack & slash RPG. So no.

I will try the demo first if available. Playing the same game on TV is much different from playing it on PC.

Haven't got a console.

Quote Originally Posted by autotrendauto View Post
    I will try the demo first if available. Playing the same game on TV is much different from playing it on PC.
    You do know that you can connect your PC to your TV, don't you?

I play my games on hd projector, the picture diagonal is about 4m.
    It's fun, but does not really give me a feeling of playing totally different game though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I will definitely buy it, the PC version bored me to death. And considering such games on consoles is pretty fun, atleast they were on PS2 I don't doubt D3 will become a much better experience home in the sofa.
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

No. I rarely play console games and if so, it's just games like 'The Walking Dead' for example where the price is cheap and well worth it. Not interested in shelling out 50-60 bucks on a game where I'll play it for a month and never look at it again. Not to say I wouldn't pay that price ever, but it has to really be worth it and I don't believe D3 is or will be on console. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    Well, the PC was the beta version, and this will be the real version.

1)- There's a way to dodge or something cool, just for consoles.
    2)- There's no RMAH to fuck everything to the nine hells.
    3)- Shit item droprate will be low to nonexistent, good items only will drop (and more will drop).
    4)- THEY WILL HAVE TO DESIGN THE GAME TO FUNCTION WITHIN THOSE LIMITS

So, I'm definitely considering it.
    Pretty much this. When it releases, I'll look around for gamer reviews to see how the drop rate is on D3. The funny thing is that it might even be better than the PC because of these features.

Not going to be getting it, none of my console friends are ARPG fans, and especially not after I've seen Moldran's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...JCNsaJo#t=180s

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    still can't believe blizzard sold out to the consoles...
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

I would if you could get a discount for buying the console version if you already owned the PC version *cough* the beta * cough*.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Hell no, worst game 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    I barely play Diablo 3 for PC. Wouldn't buy another version of it. If my PC copy allowed me to play on console as well I might give it a shot if it caused some of my friends who don't PC game to actually try it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, we'll get the PS3 version.

Will be nice playing it as a couch co-op on a bigger screen then the PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    In all fairness I only voted maybe due to the multiplayer model the consoles are getting... The thought of sitting on the sofa with my mates and kids and killing stuff together sounds like it could be fun... On the other hand though I was so disappointed by the pc version I'll only buy it when it hits bargain bucket prices or is in a massive sale. I definately won't be buying it at launch or full price.