Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
This is actually the most important part of any game IMO. The second I can feel the disconnect between my actions with my keyboard/mouse/controller and the results on the screen the game is done. I will never want to play that game. This is a lesson all game developers should take to heart. That also happens to account for every single MMO besides WoW released in recent years. People will notice these things to different degrees but I'm also the same guy that will turn his xbox on and feel the difference between your 7ms monitor and my 2ms monitor before knowing anything about its lag times and it'll put me off wanting to play fps games.
I completely agree. This may have not been the case before I played WoW back in 2010 but ever since any MMO which has that latency, I am put off instantly. One of the main reasons why I hated SWTOR. No game honestly feels like WoW in this aspect, the closest is probably GW2 but even that I don't feel is as good as WoW. I want to be able to feel what my character is doing, it's like an immersion aspect for me. I am using a 120hz monitor on 2MS. Great for gaming