Interested in creating a re-roll guild?

Hey, I'm recently returning to wow after a short break and wanting to see if i could find more interested players that would be willing to create a re-roll project, the main idea would be to cap at certain levels so we can bond as a guild and create new friendships through the social aspects of the game i.e raiding, and can last for future expansions to come. To discuss more with me and the other potential founders, please inbox me on here and we can talk over a VoIP. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Last edited by Necroses; 2013-07-07 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroses View Post
    Hey, I'm recently returning to wow after a short break and wanting to see if i could find more interested players that would be willing to create a re-roll project, the main idea would be to cap at certain levels so we can bond as a guild and create new friendships through the social aspects of the game i.e raiding, and can last for future expansions to come. To discuss more with me and the other potential founders, please inbox me on here and we can talk over a VoIP. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Hey and welcome back to WoW. Seeing that you-re looking for a re-roll guild I wanted to point you out our new project (also advertised on this forum), <Raiders Inc>, a Horde re-roll guild on Argent Dawn EU. We are some 17 active players at the moment and still recruiting all classes and specs, new and old players alike.

Level cap is set at 40 for now and we plan to go slow and enjoy the content, focusing on the social aspects of the game and clearing old raids as we get to them. For more information, please see our thread on this forum or visit www dot raiders-inc dot com.

Thank you for reading and hope to welcome you in game!