Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The real question is whether these effects will show even when you have the cloak hidden.

They're a little distracting, but its nice that blizzard added in an animation like this to give the cloaks some additional 'legendary' eye-candy.

Really not a big fan of the Xuen one, looks pretty meh. The tank and ranged ones are awesome.

Deleted
    Looks like Blizz found their go to response for tanks in PvP - "go *%&$# yourself"

No DK changes, really? DPS is not to good, tanking not to good, survivability in PvP is bottom of the barrel.

And once again Chaud puts together an expensive Unicorn computer with sound like 2 skeletons doing it on a tin roof in a thunderstorm. Pathetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Doesn't matter they are directly associated with their celestial aspect and since the start of xp jade serpent has been spell dps and crane healing.

Jade serpent potion, darkmoon card, the epic cloak and its challenge. Its far to late to decide all of a sudden that chi-ji is the aspect assoctiated with dps and such.
    Haven't even considered those creatures to represent anything really. Meh, give me an option to hide the effect along with the cloak and I'm happy.

Could she possibly talk any faster? Someone cast slow on her---please.

I have also never understood why anyone would hide their cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Could she possibly talk any faster? Someone cast slow on her---please.

I have also never understood why anyone would hide their cloak.
    If you think that's fast, you ain't seen nothing yet. And she's actually pretty decent when it comes to talking fast. I know that if I tried doing it my tongue would be tripping over itself.

Also, people generally hide cloaks for two reasons: because it doesn't fit with their gear and/or it is ugly. Most of the time it's the latter.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn