Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    still no dk changes wheeee. stay bottom of dps/tanking charts 24/7 =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Those cloak has some sick effect.

But I really really really hope it can proc even with cloak hidden (main is F draenei and cloak are messed by the tail big time).

One question on the Narwhal build, rather one bit of input... I would put GTX 760 in there instead of a 660ti. Think about it, a GTX 760 is a hair more powerful than a GTX 670 and it's only $250, so yeah no point in getting a 660ti IMHO. Just thought I would point that out ;D oh and Loving the legendary cloaks!! can't wait to snag me my healing cloak!

Also with Ealyssa, Definitely hope that they can proc with the cloak being hidden. Some of us just don't want our cloaks showing all the time

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder why has the caster cloak Xing-Ho, Breath of Yu'lon WAY better visual effect than any of the others. It's Tyrael-ish look is incredibly cool compared to the rest, its moving, floating, something like "living" that the others don't do at all.
    I know these effects may not be finalized and crossing my fingers for some polishing to the rest of the cloaks.
    Last edited by Voxxel; 2013-07-08 at 05:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regarding the computer setups - I don't usually come to the front-page due to spending all my time in computer forums, but I just came here to say this - please DO NOT make any snap decisions with these computer setups. They seem to be rather hastily put-together (typos/wrong links) and the tiny number of options really don't do justice to what's available out there. Every build should be fine-tuned to the person's needs.
    For a proper setup recommendation please come straight to Computer Build Forums. Check out Marest's Sample Builds for a vastly bigger range in budgets and parts (the latest stuff!). Please make a thread if you have any further questions using the thread format and we'll be glad to help

From the MMO-C Computer Forum nerds,
    Xuvial
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-07-08 at 05:53 AM.

This sounds like the myth that hard content forces players to rise to the challenge and not quit.
    Bwhahahahaha. I love wow, i still play it and will atleast play it until Wildstar comes out. But its comments like this that make us players who want a challenge to fringe and look down on Blizzard groveling to the casual crowd. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing bad about being casual we all end up there some day but where i am right now its not for me.

Someone can go ahead and shoot me down on this, but is it possible that Druids, in form, can see these procs? We already got screwed out of Challenge Mode armor effects, but seeing that blue flare pop up from a cat's back or even from the front (which, seriously, Xuen is a goddamn tiger, why would cats not get the tiger's effect visually?), the Yak head effect on a bear, the green wings on a moonkin (though they can probably cheat the system with that glyph of sparkly night elf stuff), though the orange wings on a tree would look... interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    Bwhahahahaha. I love wow, i still play it and will atleast play it until Wildstar comes out. But its comments like this that make us players who want a challenge to fringe and look down on Blizzard groveling to the casual crowd. Dont get me wrong, there is nothing bad about being casual we all end up there some day but where i am right now its not for me.
    It doesnt help that GC admitted that the problem with Cata heroics was no alternatives was offered and that there could be more challenging five mans if there was normal modes to get players into LFR. Max level normal mode dungeons was removed along with other changes that placed a larger focus on heroic dungeons than it had previously. Challenging content and queue does work as long as players who dont want challenge dont feel forced to do it and ruin it for those who do like it.

Its one of those situations where the minority would grief and ruin the enjoyment of the majority and therefore the experience gets gutted so that the minority is no longer a burden on the majority while in the end the majority still lose out and the quarterly report of casuals quitting due to lack of engaging content reflects that.

GC also counters his own argument on the players wont step up when talking about Flex mode and trying to make it more enticing to players to step up to the harder content from LFR which the developers believe will be more fun and keep them playing.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-07-08 at 07:14 AM.

If having hard content with no alternatives caused players to rise to the challenge then higher percentages of the player base would have cleared something like original Nax.

The arguments against LFR just don't seem to be based in reality. If everything they said were true then WoW would have been very different before LFR.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2013-07-08 at 07:57 AM.

got to love all those kiddies crying about LFR and saying they will quit cuz of it... hilarious, like those kids in school... "QQ if he gets to plays with that toy then i dont want to play with it anymore, how dare they QQ" ..
    Its also like those sad mofo's complaining about certain TV programs and enrage about it instead of just chaning the channel or ignoring it.... but hey, keep QQ'ing and entertain me =)

Enjoy the animation spam.

Seriously, the kids complaining about LFR should just be permabanned for bad attitude...

As a raider of normal difficulty and hopefully HC in the future I tell you this...Don't.Touch.My.LFR.. Seriously, how dumb are these people? They don't like a feature but instead of just ignoring it, they want to see it removed regardless of whom it would affect...

I have a great time gearing my alts and using them for something other than 5-man dungeons in LFR. Also it gives extra shots at legendary quest items each week...so yeah, don't remove LFR because some kids can't mind their own business without worrying about what everyone else gets to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    If having hard content with no alternatives caused players to rise to the challenge then higher percentages of the player base would have cleared something like original Nax.

The arguments against LFR just don't seem to be based in reality. If everything they said were true then WoW would have been very different before LFR.
    You can't have challenging content AND have everyone clear it. That's not how reality works.

It's rather a bad sign that not more people do LFR since LFR can be done by anyone. Someone who never played a videogame before can do it. So if it is really that much fun then at least 50% of all subscribers should be doing it since nothing else is stopping players from using LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Seriously, the kids complaining about LFR should just be permabanned for bad attitude...

As a raider of normal difficulty and hopefully HC in the future I tell you this...Don't.Touch.My.LFR.. Seriously, how dumb are these people? They don't like a feature but instead of just ignoring it, they want to see it removed regardless of whom it would affect...

I have a great time gearing my alts and using them for something other than 5-man dungeons in LFR. Also it gives extra shots at legendary quest items each week...so yeah, don't remove LFR because some kids can't mind their own business without worrying about what everyone else gets to play with.
    Too bad some people, like you, can't accept that LFR isn't all good. I guess as long as it works out for you then it's all good.

Are you now going to act like all the arguments made over the years are just bullshit?

p.s. You can't just ignore LFR. Figure it out yourself because apparently when someone else says why you don't read it or simply ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Awful effects =/
    Can't wait till next expansion with NO MORE CHINESE ART
    It's still american art bro.

Also, subjective matter is subjective.

Deleted
    I quite like the effects, besides nothing is final yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome blue glowing affect really match my retri paladin challenge mode set perfectly.

The cloaks are still boring pieces of flat texture if the effects are just either fade-in-and-out bullshit or proc-effects. If they want to make the legendary at least slightly worthwhile, the effect will have to be there as long as the cloak is equipped/shown.

Sadly, Blizzard hasn't given the "perm effect while equipped" deal a chance since warlock T4, where the warlock helm spawned a black hole behind the user. If it's a proc or fade in/fade out bullshit effect, then it doesn't matter because the cloak itself is just a low-quality flat texture piece, and there are way cooler proc effects anyway.

Just what WoW needs...more glowing, sparkly horseshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a tank, but i want the Blue wings, not the black

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Haha at that tweet "Please stop wasting resources on side games and distractions. PvP brawler's pet battles. How many 5 mans with those hours?"

Yeah because we obviously need more 5 mans to drive into the ground after 2 days once we've gotten any relevant upgrades from them and complain we're bored again right?
    a lot more of 5 mans as catch up system between raids, because lfr rerolling is simply not enough.

and who cares about the effect (the str melee is uglier then the others) when i'm still forced in 2013 to wear coffin on my back -.- give me arthas back in culling of stratholme q.q