Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh, confirmed in a tweet that it's just a proc. Thanks Blizzard. We were all just waiting to get another LQ flat texture cloak with some silly effect you will barely notice when playing. Screw at least adding it as a permanent effect to make it seem.. legendary? That's way too logical.

Deleted
    Really, the spell-caster DPS effect and healing effect should be swapped, red fiery wings for healers, and holy glowing ones for damage, in what world does that make sense?

Now I actually hope that the effect doesn't show if the cloak is hidden, I do not want that thing on my back...

how do you want pvpers to make money? I see my 150g repair bill after a day of bgs and can't afford it.
    How do PvE'rs make money? Unless their guild is very generous, it's not from running instances.... (Source)
    Actually, that is exactly how I make my money. That's why I loot everything, even those silly swirling mist grey drops. It's why I'm so annoyed with the 3s50c grey things that drop with the occasional 5-9g grey drop. I liked knowing i'd get a 18s fang from something.
    Last edited by ItachiZaku; 2013-07-08 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they tone down that Ox Cape spell effect,my eyes feel like they have gonorhea now....

Love the cloak efect. Was thinking about something like that yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Regarding the computer setups - I don't usually come to the front-page due to spending all my time in computer forums, but I just came here to say this - please DO NOT make any snap decisions with these computer setups. They seem to be rather hastily put-together (typos/wrong links) and the tiny number of options really don't do justice to what's available out there. Every build should be fine-tuned to the person's needs.
    For a proper setup recommendation please come straight to Computer Build Forums. Check out Marest's Sample Builds for a vastly bigger range in budgets and parts (the latest stuff!). Please make a thread if you have any further questions using the thread format and we'll be glad to help

From the MMO-C Computer Forum nerds,
    Xuvial
    I wholeheartedly agree with Xuvial. Google search will mostly lead to those setups and not the Computer Build Forums/Marest's Sample Builds where builds can be better tailored to your specific needs and with more up to date information.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    So which is which?
    The healer one is green.
    tank one is the one with bone spikes shooting out (which will be mad cool on a tauren or orc, male ofc)
    Melee one the orange please (or physical dps I should say)
    Casters get the blue ice shard thing?
    Healer - orange wings (Chi'ji)
    Caster - green horns (Yu-lon)
    Melee - blue ice (Xuen)
    Tank - white fur + horns (Niuzao)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably looks very foolish on my Bear... may just go the healer cloak and fuck tanking off for the rest of the expansion.

Let's just hope those spell effects get smaller. I, for one, have cloaks turned off 99.99% of the time. These spell effects would make me consider turning it on. However, that big and in the way might be a problem. I smell DMF healing trinket all over again...

Deleted
    Feral / guardian and prolly boomkins will get shafted again probably and not be able to see these effects while shapeshifted.
    I might be wrong, but im pretty sure im right.

Still wondering why the Jade Serpent is the "aspect of the caster dps". Green is not really our color.
    The effects are nice btw the only problem is I dont like the green color by default =)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Really, the spell-caster DPS effect and healing effect should be swapped, red fiery wings for healers, and holy glowing ones for damage, in what world does that make sense?

Now I actually hope that the effect doesn't show if the cloak is hidden, I do not want that thing on my back...
    Jade Serpent.......come on now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Jade Serpent.......come on now.
    How is this:
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...pellEffect.jpg
    a dps effect and not a healing effect?

How is this:
    a healing effect and not a dps effect?

The first one is greenish and holy like, the second one is fiery and reminds me of a Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    How is this:
    a dps effect and not a healing effect?

How is this:
    a healing effect and not a dps effect?

The first one is greenish and holy like, the second one is fiery and reminds me of a Phoenix.
    Doesn't matter they are directly associated with their celestial aspect and since the start of xp jade serpent has been spell dps and crane healing.

Jade serpent potion, darkmoon card, the epic cloak and its challenge. Its far to late to decide all of a sudden that chi-ji is the aspect assoctiated with dps and such.

Deleted
    Xuvial, Notarget:
    I just glanced over the setups from Marest and I have to say that while yes, they cover a greater range I don't really agree with all of the component choices. This probably reflects that such builds are truly individual. That being said, I believe Chaud actually does pretty good with his builds. They might not be as fine grained, but they hit the needs of different types of gamers rather well. As the builds are aimed at gamers and not general usage types, lowest and highest end options don't really make sense in most cases.

Chaud: You should fix one aspect in the setups you got wrong for a while. The mainboards of Puppy/Dolphin actually allow the CPU of the respective other to be used, so your line stating the contrary is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit those look incredible, although the Green and Blue effects are pretty far ahead of the other 2. The effect would still apply if your cloak was hidden or xmogged right? Since it's a proc?

Unless you're Frost DK that melee cloak is going to look stupid on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    the tank one to me is the coolest looking by far, esp if you're a tauren. very curious to see how the caster one will look in shadowform, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Feral / guardian and prolly boomkins will get shafted again probably and not be able to see these effects while shapeshifted.
    I might be wrong, but im pretty sure im right.
    no you'll see it. But like the jetpack from ICC gunship fight, it'll show up on your bears ass. Looks pretty retarded being you'll have a bull on your bear ass, unless you're a tauren, still kinda odd though.

This can result in forcing healers to change the back with no spirit to the ones that got some which is dumb or some casters to do the opposite "spirit=hit" because everyone should pick the enchant he want and the back he wants same goes for tanks.
    picking the back for enchant is kinda lame but picking the back and picking the enchant separate will definitely please a lot of people