High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Question about 3v3

Recently myself and two other raiders have started queing for random bgs on off nights and before raid. We have toyed around with the idea of trying some 3v3.

My question is: How would a Resto Druid, Balance Druid, and a Frost DK perform in 3v3?

thanks, Timo

Deleted
    I would probably go with Resto Druid, Feral Druid and Unholy Death Knight instead

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm I will talk to him, but he loves his boomy(if anything its worth a shot)

To be honest almost anything can get to like 1800+.

Resto/Balance/Unholy would be better or Resto/Feral/Frost, reasoning is that Unholy is good at spread damage with DoTs on everyone and Balance can do the same, whereas Frost is good at bursting one target and Feral can do the same.

3v3 is about one of two things, either blow CDs and instantly kill one person (the Feral/Frost setup) or play more defensive and lower the health of the entire enemy team and then pop CDs and do the last bit of damage (the Balance/Unholy setup).

That being said, generally having two of the same class is bad and even more so with Druids, Symbiosis is one of the best skills in the game and you won't be able to both use it, however as I said, you can still do decently well with that comp. I'd probably run Balance/Unholy personally, because burst comps are a bit less fun imo and if you don't kill something fast with it you're going to be in trouble haha.

Deleted
    Frost is weak in arena at the moment, it's so easy to control frost DK and he won't do any damage but on other hand unholy overall pressure is just way stronger and you can't stop it's damage Balance/Rdruid/Uh DK is quite weak but if you guys can't play any other comp go for it. I'd say feral/UH would be way better.