Deleted

Heart of the Wild way overpowered?

Am I the only one noticing that Heart of the Wild is just to good? It is "impossible" to kill a feral or boomkin using this talent during the 45 sec it lasts and the heals you can cast is better than a regular healer. It is out of controll

Would like to know if there are anyone else than me thinking the same thing.

It's getting nerfed come 5.4. It's been noticed.

in 5.0 the problem was how much damage a healer could do with HOTW up, 2 shotting people in full dreadful

In 3v3 I could see this being annoying but in 2's with all interupts in this game how does a boomkin get a healing touch off outside of ns. So much push back.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Druis are, in general, way too powerful right now... specially feral...

I hope they get nerfed... thats it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    In 3v3 I could see this being annoying but in 2's with all interupts in this game how does a boomkin get a healing touch off outside of ns. So much push back.
    It's really easy because boomkins generally don't need to cast healing touch due to spellpower buffing rejuvenation to insane amounts. Hotw + Tranquility as boomkin = everyone at full HP, no joke. As feral it's also insane. I've healed for 100-200k healing touches on my partners in 2s.

How is hotw being nerfed? Last I saw they were actually buffing hotw for resto.

Deleted
    Yeah. But then again its on 6min cd... bad design at its finest.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not overpowered.

Maybe in a 1v1 situation but even with HOTW up in 3s.

45 second duration 6min CD and you have to waste your instant CC to heal.

What was OP was Resto druid with HOTW. Feral and boomkin it isn't a problem.

1v1?

Wait, 1v1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavytrainz View Post
    Druis are, in general, way too powerful right now... specially feral...

I hope they get nerfed... thats it!
    resto and balance op? Are we playing the same game?

Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    It's not overpowered.
    45 second duration 6min CD.
    Bestial Wrath, 45 sec duration 6min CD.

Yes it is OP some things aren't meant to last that long, cut it to a 20sec duration 3min cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Requre View Post
    Am I the only one noticing that Heart of the Wild is just to good? It is "impossible" to kill a feral or boomkin using this talent during the 45 sec it lasts and the heals you can cast is better than a regular healer. It is out of controll

Would like to know if there are anyone else than me thinking the same thing.
    Not too sure myself, but for what it's worth they give up a decent offensive cooldown to spec it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is fine, it is a long cooldown. If they are healing then that mean they are not putting any offensive pressure out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    to my knowledge, i thought people just cc'ed a giant red armored kitty coming at them, but who am i to know.

Best to cut the cooldown and duration by 50%

I think it's every bit as big of a problem or even a bigger one than Life Swap for Shadow Priests was in 5.2. My friend hit me with a crit NS Nature's Touch on my warlock for 380k hps in an arena match. He refers to it as his Lay on Hands ability.

HotW > PS healing touch > NS healing touch > tranquility is crazy healing from a feral, I've kept my healer up many times with it. Plus, you often end up eating a silence on the tranquility which helps out your healing. Won't be as strong after the NS nerf but will still be strong. On my rogue I've seen a boomkin keep a DK up vs me and a priest for 6mins before they eventually gibbed one of us during their cooldowns, druid off-healing is definitely a bit OTT.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

We're losing NS so no more NS + HT insanity which was the source of all complaints since it's a massive LoH like heal. I think with NS gone for feral HOTW should be left alone. If HOTW needs to be nerfed then NS should be brought back, but you know blizz. They'll never admit to a mistake and back track especially after they implemented a new ability for it (Ysera's crap).