Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

Infinity Wars - Digital TCG

Anyone playing Infinity Wars? (www.infinitywarsgame.com - slow site!)

• Free to Play – You could eventually acquire every card in-game by buying packets using earned currency, as long as you can keep up with our development team that is tasked with creating new ongoing content. This is the good free to play, no "energy gates" or "exclusive to buying with real world cash" cards.
    • "Merged Deck" Mode - We're designing an optional, casual mode specifically for anyone who thinks Trading Card Games are all "Pay to Win", Eurogamers or Board Game Strategists; that want a completely even playing field each match. The overall design revolves around merging the decks of both players into one huge deck, so no matter what cards each player has collected, it will only come down to skill and luck of the draw.
    • Fully Animated Decks - Every single card in Infinity Wars is animated; this is the true evolution of Trading Card Games to Digital.
    • Comprehensive Tutorial Quests - Gamers new to trading card games are shown through "Beginner Quests": how to play and craft a winning deck.
    • Simultaneous Gameplay - Each turn is taken at the same time allowing for near constant interaction and welcoming intriguing bluff & prediction tactics.
    • Remote Turn-Based Multiplayer – Play games with anyone in the world, from anywhere with internet access.
    • Hardcore Strategy - Most digital trading card games have oversimplified and gone all mainstream with their game mechanics. We've done the opposite and increased strategic depth by including positioning, yet allowing unlimited cards on field.
    • Weekly New Releases - New quests are created constantly providing new levels and brand new cards to unlock each and every week.
    • Comprehensive Ever Changing Single Player Campaign - We have an in depth Single Player Campaign, that will have side quests added to it each week. All cards unlockable without ever needing to play a human.
    • 3D Transformable Battlefield - The default 3D Battlefield can be changed by playing Location cards which transform the field of play.
    It's still in beta - I can give out beta invites if needed. You need to create an account first on www.infinitywarsgame.com and then let me know the username (probably best via PM) you created and I'll add you to the beta. The site is VERY slow though so you need to be patient with it loading. It's free to play; although obviously it has in game purchases for booster packs and tournaments.... it claims that you can earn all the rewards by playing the game (just takes a while).

Just started playing it myself, seemed interesting so I'm curious if any other people are playing, or want an invite to try it out.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-07-08 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    The links you provided are wrong, its http://www.infinitywarsgame.com/ and boy is it slow . Makes me wonder how the game is going to run if they can't handle a website.

If you still have invites il take one, user name is Galvayra

Deleted
    Oops, updated the links - and yeah, it is super slow, I don't know why. The game client seems fine, but I don't know what's up with the site. Sent you an beta invite anyway.

Deleted
    Site is super broken for me, 500 errors and semi-broken pages :\

Site was slow but loaded fine for me. Looks interesting I would like a key if you still have any Crunkjuice77 Is my username

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Oops, updated the links - and yeah, it is super slow, I don't know why. The game client seems fine, but I don't know what's up with the site. Sent you an beta invite anyway.
    Thank you, i got two codes for some reason, should i post the other one here or it will only work for my user ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvayra View Post
    Thank you, i got two codes for some reason, should i post the other one here or it will only work for my user ?
    I think it only works for your account, I'm not actually sure.

Deleted
    If you happen still have any beta invites may i have one please ? =)

Account name : UndersizeCookie
    *Hands a cookie* Thank you in advance and have a great day/night ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UndersizeCookie View Post
    If you happen still have any beta invites may i have one please ? =)

Account name : UndersizeCookie
    *Hands a cookie* Thank you in advance and have a great day/night ^^
    No problem, sent

If you happen to have any keys left I would appreciate it if you could send me one. Name is TeaNCrumpets.
    Thanks
    Trying to play GW2 like you played WoW is like trying to play Chess using a Checkers strategy.
    -----
    Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Ya if there are any more beta keyes, i enjoy card games, and wouldn't mind checking it out.

Edit: Also out of curiosity is there a friend's list or a social aspect in the game as well, or is it like a solo type game?
    Last edited by ac1dburn; 2013-07-11 at 03:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1dburn View Post
    Ya if there are any more beta keyes, i enjoy card games, and wouldn't mind checking it out.

Edit: Also out of curiosity is there a friend's list or a social aspect in the game as well, or is it like a solo type game?
    I need your username you've registered on their site to send one. There's a friends list, there are chat rooms you can join as well as private messages, you can get matched randomly with other players or you can do ranked style competitive play or tournaments or you can challenge a friend to a friendly match. They seem to want you to be pretty social since one of the first quests for bonus currency is to add 2 people to your friends list.

Was wondering if I could get a beta invite? Username is tlarm22
    Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Yup, I think I've invited everyone who wanted one so far

Sorry about that, was short of time for work when i was making that post, my username is kuting. Kind of forgot the most important part huh

Took a look at the video posted in the OP and it looks quite nice - just registered my account and would be thankful for an invite code.

account name is Harthag

Hey Sham if you still have a key I would still love one, I gave you the wrong Username its actually Crunkjuice. LOL sorry and thank you. Couldnt PM you back I dont have enough posts.

Deleted
    No problem, let me know what y'all think of it.

A tip is if you want a free starter deck, complete the first game of each of the colour campaigns (Play -> Campaign) and then you get to choose a full starter deck of any of the colours of your choosing which is nice.

Is there a single player mode inn this game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    Is there a single player mode inn this game?
    You can choose to play vs AI bots, you can do scenarios, or you can do the campaign (small storyline progression vs a set order of cards). There's a cap on how much currency you can earn per day from single player though, and the exp and currency rewards seem much lower than winning pvp matches - but yeah, you don't need to play vs real people if you don't want to.