Thread: @Fhi

10+ Year Old Account

@Fhi

Policing the forums like youre a blue poster on Activision Blizzards payroll? Closing threads all you do? You need to relax alil, and get a real job dude...take it easy pal...

Deleted
    run for the hills!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could have just sent him a private message?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, people need to know..i hardly start threads, come here for info and to listen in on discussions etc...i have seen numerous closed threads that was not necessary. Seriously, he just needs to chill. Thats all im saying man. No animosity here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    You could have just sent him a private message?
    How, then, would he let everyone know he's disgruntled?

He's got a point though. I mean, going around policing forums...who does Fhi think he is, a moderator?

edit: just took a look. I see 2 closed threads about "what class should I play?" and 2 that were closed because there were existing threads going. Not like either category is contributing a ton to useful discourse, nor are they allowed on the boards for reasons of housekeeping.
    Last edited by Nairobi; 2013-07-08 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

inb4 ban.

EDIT: I also have never seen a thread that shouldn't have been closed get closed. I agree with pretty much all the thread closings, people need to look before they post to avoid clutter on the forums.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-07-08 at 02:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    inb4 ban...
    So what? Because I spoke up? Heh...
    Look at this thread here,
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-Pally-in-5-4

Poster didnt need to be shutdown like that.

Quote Originally Posted by KIRSTYBELLE View Post
    So what? Because I spoke up? Heh...
    Look at this thread here,
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...y-Pally-in-5-4

Poster didnt need to be shutdown like that.
    No because your post isn't necessary? If you have a problem with someone, PM them. That thread should have been closed. There have been multiple threads similar to that, and no one wants to tell you what to play. You can do the research yourself. We don't need 100 useless threads taking up space.

Deleted
    I do not see any problem with recent threads shut down, and if you have a problem with moderators deal with it in PM.

I had a problem with a thread being locked down once, messaged a moderator and told him that. Moderator agreed with me and opened it again. No reason to make a public thread about it, especially when nothing outrageous is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a problem with a moderator, PM them. Otherwise, you can PM Sunshine or Boubouille if you have issues with moderation.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!