Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What are the best specs to troll people in BGs with?

What are the best specs to just make other people rage in BGs or just flat out troll them. Im talking running around with 3-4 people beating on you while healing yourself through it all and making them really mad cause they cant kill you.

For me its rogues. Trying to cap a node in AB cause you think no one is there. Full sap, half sap, mini sap, run away. DR wears off and repeat. Also I love when a rogue finds you out in the open and its obviously a 1v1 situation and they just keep you CCed until 4 of his friends show up. Or a rogue opens on you and jsut vanishes and runs away because you dont die. I seriously think most rogues play as if they would die IRL if their character dies. Even had rogues on my own team refuse to join a fight and watch from the safety of stealth 10 feet away. Then if AoE reveals him they just blow vanish and run away even though we might have one with an extra DPS.
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-07-08 at 11:14 PM.

Most "Jesus you're annoying": Rogue
    Most "HOLY FUCK WHY WONT YOU DIE": Blood Dk
    Most "JESUS CHRIST why can't I catch you": Rdruid or MW monk.

I once heard of someone multiboxing a group of 5 Blood DKs in BGs. It's hard to top that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorned View Post
    I once heard of someone multiboxing a group of 5 Blood DKs in BGs. It's hard to top that one.
    I really wish PW:S didnt have Weakened Soul or I would just dual box disc priests and spam shields on myself and bounce PoMs back and forth forever. Or maybe 5 resto druids lol. That would just be funny.

MW monk. I have seen bad ones with 325k health and not even full level 90 gear end BGs with no deaths and stupid high healing done.

You can do that with any healer if they are stupid. If they know how to CC and interrupt though, good luck doing it with any class. Possibly MW monk or resto druid due to being able to get out of snares more easily.

If you want to troll people go rogue though, nothing more annoying that being sapped for half an hour.

Windwalker Monk. Nothing is more irritating than the ones who just show up long enough to stun you with Fists of Fury or disarm you with Ring of Peace and then use their Mobility to zoom 100 yards across the map and heal themselves to full anytime you think you're finally going to shut one down.

I'm not saying WW are OP, but the ones who focus primarily on survivability/control and nothing else can really, really annoy you.

Ring of Peace is on a 45 second CD and most classes burst is on a 3 minute CD. Feels basically like they just show up to ruin my fun, and then peace out like "lol l8r bro. u mad?"
    Last edited by achromatickang; 2013-07-08 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    Resto druid. Knockbacks, endless kiting, can stay alive forever vs stupid people, spamable CCs.
    Priest is fun too with mind control.
    Can't believe I forgot about knock backs. I know guys who queue together specifically to spam knock backs in EOTS and AB because of how irritating it is, lol.

Ret Pala, Draenei Male if Alliance or Blood Elf Male if horde. Then just pick a guy and sit on him in the whole BG. If you're good and manage to kill stuff you can always /lol them etc. This together with paladins utility, stuns and slows its mint. Always make me rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    I really wish PW:S didnt have Weakened Soul or I would just dual box disc priests and spam shields on myself and bounce PoMs back and forth forever. Or maybe 5 resto druids lol. That would just be funny.
    Do 1-2 disc/rest resto druids, the two classes have awesome synergy.

feral druids can be a pain 2;P instant cyclone the second you're in danger.
    got some self heals.
    get cornerd? bear form! frenzied regen and survival instincts.

ow and the have a knockback with stealth:P crossing a bridge will be a really irritating thing if you know theres a damm feral druid about!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Most Survivability: Ret
    Most CC / very good survivability (unless a hunter turns up): Frost mage
    Most annoying over all: BM hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    any huntard spec

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    I seriously think most rogues play as if they would die IRL if their character dies.
    This is the case, right?

Did you not read the intro screen at level 1?

Deleted
    Ele shaman and queue nothing but EotS and make sure to sit in middle all game. Have 4 set pvp and put thunder glyph on. 17 second cooldown on thunderstorm

15+ Year Old Account
    I go on my mw and just dps the shit on people and don't die. I love killing a dps as a healer. They never suspect it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Most Survivability: Ret
    not sure if serious...

BM hunters.
    the moment they get out of my charge stun 90% of hunters deterrence and let their pet do the work.

I think people are missing what he is asking. All these people saying BM hunters? Yea BM is really strong and do alot of pet dmg and have good D and kiting but for trolling people not so much.

Whats more annoying than a rogue chain sapping you, opening, then running, then chain sapping again?
    Whats more annoying than a blood dk running around humping peoples legs because no one can kill it?
    Not a hunter.

Depends on what you want to do, I like to annoy people by playing keep away and nobody beats WW monks in that department.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.