Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like playing Titans Grip Bladestorm for BG trolling. It does a pretty good amount of damage, you know once every 3min.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    I think people are missing what he is asking. All these people saying BM hunters? Yea BM is really strong and do alot of pet dmg and have good D and kiting but for trolling people not so much.

Whats more annoying than a rogue chain sapping you, opening, then running, then chain sapping again?
    Whats more annoying than a blood dk running around humping peoples legs because no one can kill it?
    Not a hunter.
    A healer beating everyone on dps and kbs. I love to see the try to run from me.

Even more fun having the flag on roof wait for them to get to you,jump off and they will too then teleport back up. Some people then think they are smart and wait for my teleport but I just then don't teleport causing them to just sit there.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You won't be running away with competent players roaming about.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    You won't be running away with competent players roaming about.
    well going by my BG teams tonight its not hard. We were at LM and I watched 4 people chase a single MW monk around. Meanwhile rogue sneaks in and assaults it. I saw the rogue but if our team was so bad 4 people would get suckered into getting kited by a single monk we werent going to win anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    Ele shaman and queue nothing but EotS and make sure to sit in middle all game. Have 4 set pvp and put thunder glyph on. 17 second cooldown on thunderstorm
    Along these lines, I bet you too seek out a nice quest hub located on the side of a chasm at the start of each expansion. Then maybe a flame shock just so happens to land on every red name you see=)

Deleted
    Any spec that doesn't follow the bg rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    well going by my BG teams tonight its not hard. We were at LM and I watched 4 people chase a single MW monk around. Meanwhile rogue sneaks in and assaults it. I saw the rogue but if our team was so bad 4 people would get suckered into getting kited by a single monk we werent going to win anyways.
    Chalk it up to bots maybe? Haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    Most Survivability: Ret
    Did I srsly just read a post saying RET has the most survivability ?
    Are we talking about that 1 button they have ?

On topic:
    I dont mind healers, if im playing on a dps I just sit on them the whole game.
    So what does annoy me:

-You try to have a fun 1v1 and your opponent seems to be decent, so its an exciting 'duel',
    but then there comes a group of 5 random scrubs and they all dismount just to faceroll you 5v1.
    -You are trying to assault a base but someone is defending it, so you force his trinket/other cds
    and get him in some full cc and you start capping. Then one of your smart teammates comes running in
    and attacks the enemy, breaking his cc and he stops you from capping the base.
    -Joining a 2s arena as melee dps and your opponents are 2 blood dks
    -People that rage after losing a duel.
    -The amount of cc in the game atm.
    -The fact that there is zero gold generation in pvp.
    I actually just read a blue post replying to this common complaint.
    Blizz's answer : 'pve doesnt have gold generation either' <<----- say what ? lol
    -And last but not least : Rogues
    I love playing the class but damn they can be annoying as fck.
    Sap 8, sap 4, sap 2, garrote 3, kidney 6, blind 8 (~= that fcker just wasted 30+ seconds of your life )
    And ofc cloak+vanish and redo it all AND you just know the rogue thinks he is fcking awesome for doing that
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2013-07-09 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Gotta agree with the rogue one, too many rogues play with the 'pussy-attitude', I would honestly remove them from the game, it's just annoying to think a base is able to be capped but they repeatedly sap you over and over again, not even engaging in combat.

Just a question, can a dk jump from the middle in EotS, grip someone with him and be gripped back up from a priest?

On topic, i dont find rouges that annoying, there are ways to get him out of stealth. Druids, shamans are worse on certain maps.

But bots troll you the most, if you are playing with all bots and all they do is sit in 1 spot and zerg all game you certainly feel trolled. So just make/buy a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Gotta agree with the rogue one, too many rogues play with the 'pussy-attitude', I would honestly remove them from the game, it's just annoying to think a base is able to be capped but they repeatedly sap you over and over again, not even engaging in combat.
    That's because they no longer have the tools to go toe-to-toe with you in 1v1, so they have to sap you for 14seconds while spamming "HELP" in raid chat and hope somebody notices and comes to assist. I assure you the alternative (getting blown up in a stunlock like in S11) would annoy you a lot more.
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2013-07-09 at 01:52 PM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Male Draenei Blood DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Male Draenei Blood DK.
    I see your male Draenei and raise you Male Blood Elf. I seriously rage whenever a male BE kills me.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    At times I think MW are more mobile than druids. Or maybe I'm just terrible because I started doing BGs on Sunday and have less than 10 under my belt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by achromatickang View Post
    Windwalker Monk. Nothing is more irritating than the ones who just show up long enough to stun you with Fists of Fury or disarm you with Ring of Peace and then use their Mobility to zoom 100 yards across the map and heal themselves to full anytime you think you're finally going to shut one down.

I'm not saying WW are OP, but the ones who focus primarily on survivability/control and nothing else can really, really annoy you.

Ring of Peace is on a 45 second CD and most classes burst is on a 3 minute CD. Feels basically like they just show up to ruin my fun, and then peace out like "lol l8r bro. u mad?"
    If you're still pissed about Ring of Piece then you should really stop playing. Haven't seen a single monk play with RoP this patch. Perhaps when you're fighting double caster in 2s or something, but seriously, it's really lackluster simply because a 5 second stun on the same CD is so much more better.

If you're going to solo play I reckon a rogue or a monk would be best. Also hunters are incredibly annoying in BGs (because most are persistent as FUCK like me and ironically enough I play a hunter aswell) because of their sustained damage.

Going back to (WW)Monk: When I play I can survive incredibly well, but many people simply focus on me because they know I'm quite squishy which forces me to retreat. I usually end up doing pretty bad damage and pretty decent healing because of that.

Druids are also annoying, but to be honest: The most annoying class/spec of all to meet in BGs are freaking discipline priests. They just annoy the heck out of me.

But yeah, to simply troll people, I'd go for a hunter because of the knockbacks. Or a rogue because of how annoying you can be. Monks can't really troll besides running away constantly.

Hunters have to be really really good to be annoying and thankfully thats not the case. Rogues just need sap, kidney shot, cheapshot, and blind on their bar to make me want to punch puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathius View Post
    not sure if serious...
    I know, I was like lolwut?

Going with hunters. Nothing I hate more than being shot and chased from seemingly halfway across the map. I remember being on my druid in cata, mixing up with a group, then dashing away from tunnel entrance to tunnel entrance in WSG and having a hunter shooting me the whole way. That alone made me rage more than anything else.

In b4 "coward, you ran away"

Damn i just remembered how silly Demo locks first were when you got Meta and Immo Aura. Me and 2 other Demo locks wiped an entire Horde rain in AV at level 60 so does that count as trolling when 30 people die to 3?
    Last edited by Dabrix32; 2013-07-09 at 09:04 PM.

Prot pallies are my new annoyance lately. Not big damage but as a caster, it truly is an endless cycle of stuns, interrupts and silences....once all that gets done to you, it just repeats itself....more stuns, silences and interrupts. Just can't be free long enough to do any meaningful damage to them.