Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    What if before each boss, some of the raid trash actually uses some of the boss' mechanics, just to familiarize the players with what is coming and how to deal with it?
    Ah, but then there's no surprise or reason to lay there and go What the HELL was THAT?! Personally I find those moments entertaining. Even more so when I watched someone who thought he was so pro go down just as easily as the rest...heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Don't even have to look at D3. A lot of trash packs in BC and Vanilla's 5mans were harder than bosses.
    BWL Hellpacks... Nightmares for ages....
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

Trash already behaves this way for many bosses, but I feel like it used to play a bigger role than it does now. Haven't done Normal+ raiding since Wrath though. Trying to remember why specifically I seem to recall trash behaving more like this in the past than presently but drawing blanks except for Molten Core.

They need to do more of this and less "waves of trash" like ToT.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They've been doing it for awhile now example the Dumuru trash =)

Deleted
    Yup, there's a lot of boss fights where the trash has abilities the boss uses, or similar ones.