Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gathic View Post
    Yes, you can but AG heal will not be copied by Ascendance.
    Which is fine, because you wouldn't get it copied anyway if you were using them seperately. The benefit of using them together is, they both require the same spell selection to get the most out of, and the combined output is likely to be 5-8 million, which is about as good as having a second major raid cooldown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tibbee View Post
    Which is fine, because you wouldn't get it copied anyway if you were using them seperately. The benefit of using them together is, they both require the same spell selection to get the most out of, and the combined output is likely to be 5-8 million, which is about as good as having a second major raid cooldown.
    But do we really require to use both at same time ? Even in High dmg phase like Magaera Rampage and IQ Fist smash you don't need THAT much healing output, considering other healers are constantly healing also. Maybe using it in 10 man together to solo cover one fist smash/rampage, but I can't really say using both at the same time in 25 man is that beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
    But do we really require to use both at same time ? Even in High dmg phase like Magaera Rampage and IQ Fist smash you don't need THAT much healing output, considering other healers are constantly healing also. Maybe using it in 10 man together to solo cover one fist smash/rampage, but I can't really say using both at the same time in 25 man is that beneficial.
    Yeah, i think so, too.

AG does heal for 5-7mio hp but there is so much overheal...approx. 40-50% every time...

Quote Originally Posted by Raihen View Post
    It depends on the damage patterns of the fight, and how your raid CD rotation is setup. Using both of them at the same time would allow you to fill the role of providing a second full raid cooldown (with HTT being the first). Obviously on a fight like Megaera, the heavy damage patterns occur so frequently that it's better to space them out.