Deleted

Question about Thunder Focus Tea

Hello, I have a question about when to use thunder focus tea. I understand for fights where you know when is going to be raid wide damage such as tortos you will use TFT before a quake stomp or on ji kun you will use it before quills but what about fights where you don't know when the damage is coming, do you just use on cooldown? Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cmtjeepers View Post
    Hello, I have a question about when to use thunder focus tea. I understand for fights where you know when is going to be raid wide damage such as tortos you will use TFT before a quake stomp or on ji kun you will use it before quills but what about fights where you don't know when the damage is coming, do you just use on cooldown? Thanks
    You research the fight and test the waters until you do know

Deleted
    What Reglitch said basically. Sure if you are in a literally bleeding edge guild where you are attempting hard content before anyone else (e.g a world top 25 + level guild) then you will just have to go by gut instinct, but, no offence here, if you are here asking that question I doubt you are :P

Watch videos of fights, read guides, and read the dungeon journal - just reading the ability info in the DG will give you a very good idea of what you might want to save TfT for, so once you know which abilities are gonna wreck your raid then you just play about with it on each attempt until you find something that works for you.