Deleted

Angry .

Last edited by mmoc5cc7263baa; 2013-07-09 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Im a cry baby

Umm, not sure why you decided to purposely skip all the buffs rofl. Eviscerate nerf isn't that huge, it hurts Combat in PvE a lot which is kind of surprising, but I don't see it hurting PvP that much. Nobody uses Cloak and Dagger, if they completely removed it and didn't bother replacing it with another talent it would have the same effect.

The buffs are nice though, which you managed to neglect posting since you were apparently too busy crying. Not sure.

what a crybaby idd , this is exactly why not only rogues but all the classes get sometimes overbuffed or nerfed to the ground, ppl like u come and cry omg we got nerfed again but forget to point out the cool buffs we got aswell 20 sec Step Oo 15 energy BoS +dmg on backstab and hemo .
    Look it as a whole we wont be incredible op with the new buffs and the nerfs wont hurt us that much , as for evis for combat pve i think this will make rupture more favorable if played correct since ppl cry omg the spec is so blunt nothing fancy to easy so on so far

atm for pvp wise i still want to know what kind of glyph will be the new hemo glyph cuz if is a major we;re kinda screw but we will have to take it , as for these buffs/nerfs wont make us OP we will just have more steady dmg for the entire match of arena and a decent uptime on the target , BoS looks rly nice @15 energy

bwahahahahahahahaha. They nerfed the shittiest class in the entire game ? is this for real? and yeah, subtlety and combat will now have no point in pvp or pve. brilliant design.

Ummm, are you mad about buffs to a decently weak class?

10% reduced dmg on Eviserate (nerf)
    Backstab dmg buffed.
    Hemo damage buffed.
    Shadowstep CD reduced (buff).
    Burst of speed now costs 15 energy down from 30 (LOLOL good luck ever kiting a rogue again).
    New Glyphs (Redirect having no cd, hemo allowing SV meaning no need for rupture, 20% increased healing from all sources with recoup + a small recoup buff without a glyph).

10+ Year Old Account
    ok man, the buffs far out-weigh the nerfs.. is this thread a joke?

i was eating / dealing 150k evis' on the regular yesterday on ptr. that nerf was warranted.

Don't feed the... nvm I did²

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    ok man, the buffs far out-weigh the nerfs.. is this thread a joke?

i was eating / dealing 150k evis' on the regular yesterday on ptr. that nerf was warranted.
    That's nothing compared to what the rest of the classes can dish out on the ptr.
    There's an ongoing ptr thread showing numbers up to 1mil on players self buffed.

Forgot to mention, PvE in PvP. Bliz certainly learnt from their past mistakes!

Quote Originally Posted by thisnamesucks View Post
    Ummm, are you mad about buffs to a decently weak class?

10% reduced dmg on Eviserate (nerf)
    Backstab dmg buffed.
    Hemo damage buffed.
    Shadowstep CD reduced (buff).
    Burst of speed now costs 15 energy down from 30 (LOLOL good luck ever kiting a rogue again).
    New Glyphs (Redirect having no cd, hemo allowing SV meaning no need for rupture, 20% increased healing from all sources with recoup + a small recoup buff without a glyph).
    I was completely drunk at that time (notice how it's midnight when I posted? think it was like 3AM here) and on my patch notes it was only showing the 10% reduction to Eviscerate, and none of the other stuff. I was like "no. freaking. way."

As a note, the eviscerate change (10% base damage reduction to evis, 13% boost to AP scaling) works out to about an 11% buff to the move. Given that the blue patch notes just list a 10% decrease, I would say this is not exactly resolved yet, as far as dev intention goes.

Eviscerate is not a very threatening move. Marked for Death or Anticipation allow two to be chained back to back, but even then the damage is by no means top shelf. The backstab and hemo buffs look to be interesting.

If eviscerate is nerfed, combat will need compensation. But for now, it has been buffed. We'll see what the intention was probably next build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buffing evis by 10-11% just means we will be hitting 55k crits instead of 50k on plate. Rogues will still be shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Utakatagaming View Post
    I see your point...