Thread: blue plz

  1. #1

    blue plz

    Does anyone have any of the vendorstrike episodes for Blue Plz? If so, please post here if you dont mind giving me them in an MP3 format. I really liked listening to them and since my computer was wiped they all got lost . It would be really appreciated thanks.

  2. #2
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but a quick google search came back with this.

    Hopethishelps!
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

  3. #3
    Avada, that link doesn't seem to be working

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans RicardoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hotlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by zuesmajor View Post
    Avada, that link doesn't seem to be working
    Works for me, I'm listening to it right now.

  5. #5
    Moderator MoanaLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    Posts
    9,779
    You can also try here but you'll need to know the date of the show you want:

    http://media.wcradio.com/archive/blueplz/
    A bit of civility and respect for others opinions goes a long way toward getting any respect in return. Overly hostile, profane and insulting posts are a sign that people don't really have anything to say. Profanity is best served out in very small doses.

    "Forum drama exists because people enjoy creating it." - ML/2013

  6. #6
    Moderator Nobleshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    4,488
    I kinda miss Total Biscuit.. apart from his elitist rants about how everything needs to be super-hard (when he himself wasn't at that level). I used to listen to his show every week religiously.

    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291


  7. #7
    Herald of the Titans RicardoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hotlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I kinda miss Total Biscuit.. apart from his elitist rants about how everything needs to be super-hard (when he himself wasn't at that level). I used to listen to his show every week religiously.
    I never really cared for him to be honest, although I did enjoy his "Wipe-a-thon" raid guides. He ragequit when Blizzard nerfed T11 raids...halfway through T12. Not sure why he got so mad about outdated content getting a nerf, but for some reason it was just the last straw. He was a pretty nasty elitist though, so it's probably better he's not around anymore in the WoW community, that's the last thing we need.

  8. #8
    Moderator Nobleshield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    4,488
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I never really cared for him to be honest, although I did enjoy his "Wipe-a-thon" raid guides. He ragequit when Blizzard nerfed T11 raids...halfway through T12. Not sure why he got so mad about outdated content getting a nerf, but for some reason it was just the last straw. He was a pretty nasty elitist though, so it's probably better he's not around anymore in the WoW community, that's the last thing we need.
    It was more funny because he was basically a scrub who knew enough high-end people to get carried along, or that was the impression I got from listening. He'd always talk about how he knew so-and-so in a top ranked guild so it always came across like he was being carried to all these heroic kills by these friends.

    I did find it really odd that he ragequit when T11 was nerfed when T12 came out, given that at the time I think he only had a boss or two down in T11 due to lack of time, so the nerfs were meant for people like him in the first place.

    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Twitch Stream | Wayniac#1291


  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Mokoshne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    getting a coffee
    Posts
    3,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    It was more funny because he was basically a scrub who knew enough high-end people to get carried along, or that was the impression I got from listening. He'd always talk about how he knew so-and-so in a top ranked guild so it always came across like he was being carried to all these heroic kills by these friends..
    i always enjoyed him and his antics. He was pretty good.
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week a chinese website sets up a way to rent a boyfriend. How much are you worth?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I kinda miss Total Biscuit.. apart from his elitist rants about how everything needs to be super-hard (when he himself wasn't at that level). I used to listen to his show every week religiously.
    he understand the value of working for your cookies. and that the cookies are more delicious if you put hard work in getting them, even if you get less overall.

  11. #11
    Does anyone have any copies? Anyone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also that site that Avada linked doesn't work for me

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,188
    Quote Originally Posted by zuesmajor View Post
    Does anyone have any copies? Anyone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also that site that Avada linked doesn't work for me
    The site works for me. Are you missing a plugin in your browser?
    SUCH INFRACTIONS
    MANY POST
    SO POWERFUL
    WOW

    (Armory) | (Twitter)
    Global Moderator of MMO-Champion.com

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by zuesmajor View Post
    Does anyone have any copies? Anyone?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also that site that Avada linked doesn't work for me

    Try this - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=vendorstrike+episodes+for+Blue+Plz

    it should be the first or second link available. Any of the sites listed on the first page should get you what you are looking for.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

  14. #14
    One of the things i miss about TB podcasting about WoW is he was willing to both take blizzard to task when they did something wrong not just QQ because things weren't going his way but when blizz had made a mistake in his eyes. But he was also able to give them credit too.

    The only WoW Podcasters that have gotten anywhere close to that in my mind since TB left would be Rez and Cold of The Eviscerated Gaming Podcast, Dee of Sheep Moon, and Lore on Legendary. The rest just seem watered down.

  15. #15
    The Patient dcuffel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ocean Park, WA
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    he understand the value of working for your cookies. and that the cookies are more delicious if you put hard work in getting them, even if you get less overall.
    Exactly, I hate whiny people who are like "Boo hoo, elitist, I'm casual, blah blah blah, same $15 as everyone else, all content for me blah blah blah." Let me start off by saying, apart from LFR, I -NEVER- have done a raid when it was current, other than Warmaster Blackhorn in normal DS. That is IT. I started in March '07, and I was PERFECTLY HAPPY not seeing 100% of the content, there was still PLENTY for me to do. I am of the camp that if you want to see the content, work your ass off and EARN it. Stupid entitled whiny noobs. Don't get me wrong, this game is still great of course, and I still play, but it was much more fun when leveling and dungeons and raids etc. weren't just faceroll, when they actually were a challenge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •