Thread: Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Hey guys, I’ve started a company that I got a sound investment in that I think will revolutionize online gaming. I wanted to give you guys a look at it to see what your thoughts are… Ultimately I’m not trying to sell it, I just would like everyone’s input and thoughts whether positive or negative.

Website is --REMOVED--
    Thanks fellas!

For those of you thinking I'm advertising, eat me. I am merely asking for some feedback. And I do play WoW, Movitz - Arthas (H)... I just never have registered to the MMO-Champion forums.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-09 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    No offense, but I'm not visiting any site without having an clue what it is about, and/or knowing it is safe. Especially if advertised on a wowrelated forum. I'm not that fond of keyloggers you know.

I can understand that Qwerty, maybe try the facebook page first... --REMOVED-- Does that help?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-09 at 02:15 PM.

Maybe giving a quick description of the service here? You aren't going to get any hits unless people know what they're clicking here. We've all been victims of keylogging at least once being a member of this site.

Lol cant tell if serious.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I closed your previous thread and told you not to advertise. To post again and tell me to "eat you" if I think you're advertising is definitely less acceptable.

Closing.