Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    1. Good, feasible, worthwhile, and entertaining lore.

2. Fun while playing.

3. Pretty much bring back Wrath of the Lich King and /win.

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    In 5.3 I got my mage from a fresh 90 to running ToT lfrs in six days.
    A reply for both of you its all RNG. No matter who you are you could be able to gear up in a single LFR run or run LFR for 9 weeks straight and get only 2-5 pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    1. Good, feasible, worthwhile, and entertaining lore.

2. Fun while playing.

3. Pretty much bring back Wrath of the Lich King and /win.
    Pretty much, or at least something along those lines, WOTLK truly is where the game stopped being good.

Cataclysm, literally the cataclysm of WoW; and MoP the diseased fallout.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Pretty much, or at least something along those lines, WOTLK truly is where the game stopped being good.
    Arguably it is all about perspective, for me personally Wotlk was the worst expansion.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Using flying mounts pre max level (Having to level my main all the way to 90 was bad enough...but alts too...?)

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I didn't do any repeat lfr runs at all. Do the treasure grab secnario, do your dailys etc on the isle, buy valor gear as needed. Even if it takes you a few weeks to get to ToT level, it's still a lot faster than the '6 months' you posted.
    Now you are either lying , or spent a lot of gold.

You can't get anything good for valor in 6 days.

Treasure grab scenario is once a week and it gives on average 10 charms

ToT LFR is not my goal. ToT LFR is a catch up mechanism too. So in MoP we have catch up mechanisms for catch up mechanisms for catch up mechanisms.

My goal is 500+ ilvl to do normals. ToT LFR takes Mogu Runes not Charms. And drop rates are abysmal.

Oh and legendary quest.

So yeah I was wrong about 6 months - its more like a year.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Arguably it is all about perspective, for me personally Wotlk was the worst expansion.
    Of course there are other opinions, but obviously most people would agree with me considering the numbers;d My favorite expansion remains TBC.

The few 1-boss instances, like onyxia's lair, eye of eternity etc; though I don't really miss it until I can solo stuff (may be able to get elegon's mount?)

I miss the community aspect of WoW. LFR, LFD, CRZ - its all anonymous, with no incentive to relate to people, to bond with them.

I miss a sufficient amount of 5 men with tactics such that we are forced to work together. Its all run in - kill - loot. Only normal/heroic raids require teamwork (and pvp I presume).

I miss challenge in solo-questing.

I miss is a decent catch up via justice for new recruits. With the difference in output due to gear this x-pac, a few recruits can make or break a boss kill. <_<
    I also miss a villain I can take seriously. But wow didn't provide that since TBC, so thats ok-ish.

Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

That Warcrafty vibe. The Horde VS Alliance content has been great in MoP, but otherwise... we're in a mysterious land with no connection to us or beings we know from past encounters, fighting enemies that are not our own(arguably the Zandalari is an exception). We went to Outland for Illidan/Kael/Legion/our past, to Northrend for Arthas and the Scourge, to the regions of EK/Kalimdor to fight for our very survival. To Pandaria we went to fight each other, but focused a bit too much on local distractions. It has technically been good quality content, but in this expansion 70-80% of what we've been up to hasn't felt like Warcraft to me, and Warcraft is the precise reason I play this game. This is something I realized in hindsight, I supported Pandaria heavily prior to the expansion's announcement.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    While I don't PvP at all, I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I've seen someone call MoP the best PvP expansion.
    Its honestly so-so.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    Not having pandas.

I wish I was kidding.
    The same here, really hate the pandas

5 mas that allow catching up like cata, didn´t like cata overall but catching up without a weekly lock would be good

Rep gear being separated from valor gear, double gating sucks

PD: Not trolling about pandas, I know a lot of people wanted them and like them now and I respect it, but personally I don´t feel like they belong in wow, didn`t like them even as the hero/mercenary avaible in WC3 frozen throne
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Seriously, this whole crusade against opinions and criticizing Blizzard in general really shows who blindly throws money at corporations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No they don't. I have yet to see anyone who raids LFR complain that LFR drops gear of lesser value than normal/heroic (heroic/mythic), but all I hear is raiders in heroic/mythic bitching about people in LFR getting any rewards.

I miss the warcraft feel that MoP lacks heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post

Cataclysm, literally the cataclysm of WoW; and MoP the diseased fallout.
    I fully agree.

I pretty much stopped playing after WOTLK, although I tested both failed expansions after WOTLK for short periods of time. The game just stopped feeling like Warcraft after WOTLK.

Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Wintergrasp. TB just was no where near as much fun. In fact wintergrasp was some of the best fun i have ever had in wow.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    That Warcrafty vibe. The Horde VS Alliance content has been great in MoP, but otherwise... we're in a mysterious land with no connection to us or beings we know from past encounters, fighting enemies that are not our own(arguably the Zandalari is an exception). We went to Outland for Illidan/Kael/Legion/our past, to Northrend for Arthas and the Scourge, to the regions of EK/Kalimdor to fight for our very survival. To Pandaria we went to fight each other, but focused a bit too much on local distractions. It has technically been good quality content, but in this expansion 70-80% of what we've been up to hasn't felt like Warcraft to me, and Warcraft is the precise reason I play this game. This is something I realized in hindsight, I supported Pandaria heavily prior to the expansion's announcement.
    Same here, you have to admit though Blizzard have nearly ran out of 'past' villains from the RTS games. They're going to have to make more eventually, though personally I feel that Garrosh was overly forced and the Thunderking just sprang up out of nowhere. Sylvanas would probably make a better villain as she's actually been developing over time instead of just popping up with a "this is the bad guy" stamp. Wish Blizzard didn't tell us that the siege of orgrimmar would be the last raid but nooooo people kept whining there was no "big bad guy" of an expansion and they had to reveal it super early and ruin any suspense.

I miss all my friends who quit because this expansion was so daily heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    The same here, really hate the pandas

5 mas that allow catching up like cata, didn´t like cata overall but catching up without a weekly lock would be good

Rep gear being separated from valor gear, double gating sucks

PD: Not trolling about pandas, I know a lot of people wanted them and like them now and I respect it, but personally I don´t feel like they belong in wow, didn`t like them even as the hero/mercenary avaible in WC3 frozen throne
    I agree on the Pandaren part. I think that this expansion wasn't thought through enough. They are backtracking most of their decisions. I could have sworn this was the biggest beta in the franchise history. /shrug.

The music. Pretty much all of it (except for Southern Krasarang and the tips of Jade Forest) is obviously oriental themed. That's not inherently bad, but it's just too much. I miss the themes that are iconicly Warcraft.

Except the inn songs. The one with all the kazoos is probably the best song ever composed.