Is it worth switching specs?

Me

I have been raiding as destro for the past few weeks. I like it, however rain of fire feels so clunky. Also I've been told Demonology or affliction is "better".

Is it worth me switching spec? I pull ~ 120-140k depending on fight. I've tried Affliction but I'm only ~100K dps.

I dont have ULVS.

What are you best and, and what do you find the most fun? Play that spec.

If you play better as Destruction, stay Destruction.

Destruction is very good on certain fights in ToT, but it is also not the best on some others. The solution of course would be to mix up specs and switch depending on the fight. I personally am Demo/Destro with 7 fights as Demo and 6 as Destro, but you could do a similar thing with Affliction. A Destro off-spec is beneficial I suppose, because certain fights in ToT make that spec quite good (like Primordius, Horridon, Ra-Den, for example).

That being said, if you're not a heroic raider, play whatever you feel most comfortable with. The specs are reasonably close to each other in performance (with the possible exception of Primordius) that you should fare better with whatever you play better personally.