Whatever happened to Killing Streak?

you know that one move in Cata...that if you scored two critical Kill Commands in a row your third will be 20% more damage and less focus.....

seems like the dev team is trying to look for ways to make Kill Command more appealing...
    this would bring back a nice incentive for using Kill Command over Arcane Shot, but better if it just had a 20-30% chance to make your next Kill Command do more damage with less RNG involved, or a totally different proc.

would be nice if BM had some nice procs involving their unique abilities like other classes and not feel so boring like making everything stronger arcane shots.

thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would be a nice thing to bring back, but like you say; less RNG.
    Some sort of proc involving KC would be super sweet, that way, atleast in PvP, you could actually proc your dps trinket with it; and have some sort of a burst.
    Atm its all sustained, and it's boring as hell.
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I think it would be a nice thing to bring back, but like you say; less RNG.
    Some sort of proc involving KC would be super sweet, that way, atleast in PvP, you could actually proc your dps trinket with it; and have some sort of a burst.
    Atm its all sustained, and it's boring as hell.
    In PvP, your BW lines up with your trinket anyway, so kinda irrelvent there, but I would like to get it back, with the crit levels we are at now it's not that much RNG.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a suggestion somewhere (sorry i can't remember who it was) that talked about putting a bleed on the target when KC was used. Would keep it from being overpowered in PvP (not as much burst) but enough where it would make it better than arcane shot. Not perfect, but not bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    I've seen a suggestion somewhere (sorry i can't remember who it was) that talked about putting a bleed on the target when KC was used. Would keep it from being overpowered in PvP (not as much burst) but enough where it would make it better than arcane shot. Not perfect, but not bad either.
    So make it Lynx Rush?

From what I remember, Killing Streak was just awful.

Seriously, the Killing Streak buff lasted 8 seconds, and you got it after using the 2nd Kill Command, which had a 6 second cooldown, so it only gave you a little less than 2 seconds to actually make use of the buff depending on your rotation and lag. I hated it!

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    From what I remember, Killing Streak was just awful.

Seriously, the Killing Streak buff lasted 8 seconds, and you got it after using the 2nd Kill Command, which had a 6 second cooldown, so it only gave you a little less than 2 seconds to actually make use of the buff depending on your rotation and lag. I hated it!
    no one is asking for the old Killing Streak here.