Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yep. Posts from all sub forums show up on the homepage, though. I used to read them, but now I just avoid.
    If I remember correctly you can choose which subforums the frontpage uses on the latest posts view.

People who complain about threads when they have the freedom to not open it. It amounts to calls for censorship and censorship is for the mentally weak.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Short list? america, political shiz in general, abortion, feminist shiz, lfr sucks, why do people who aren't hardcores get anything, and other then that any thread where people play dumb to anger people, insults and spelling corrections to negate their communication.
    All those thread subjects and types can burn in fire and I'd roast marshmellows over it

I just don't get why people come to a gaming forum to browbeat nerds over feminist issues, real or imagined, nor do I understand the flexing of political epeenism on...a gaming, forum. Same with abortion, you come for the class/spec related stuff, to see what's new and bam! front page in recent forum posts and it's an off topic (which CAN be fun and have interesting stuff) and it's depressing.

I know I could disable off topic, but I DON'T want to remove offtopic, just serious and depressing shit.
    Seriously love offtopic stuff that's fun, just hate the sad shit.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Agree w/Shadowmelded

Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    So you deny there's sexism against men in America? Just curious.
    Sure when it comes to things like a) child custody/parental rights/child support (sometimes) b) ??? don't even know what to put here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure we all have a few forum posts that we get annoyed by, but atleast mmo-champ is an actual forum where everyone can discuss and present their own opinion. One of the worst wow discussion boards I've ever sent is wow on reddit, where false information is consistently posted and endorsed by the community and rarely is anything worthwhile posted. Theres a voting system on that website that prevents anyone from being heard for something as stupid as if 2 or 3 people disagree. Here's to hoping that community never finds out about this website.

Personally the threads I hate the most are the fake create your own expansion threads, and also the politics threads since thy usually are about how the poster hates a certain country.
    weeee!

Deleted
    Anything Salandrin posts

I would have to say a couple posters who browse this forum and most pro right-wing(american) posts.

Now for topics that I hate as a whole I'd have to agree with the person that mentions abortion threads. I would also add rape, sexism and men's rights threads to that.