Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I frickin called Wrathion months ago thats hes not as cool as everyone think he is
    And you are still wrong. Just because Wrathion has emotions, he is bad? If you worked on something and then it turns to be ruined, wouldnt you be angry?

You know what I find strange.

Listen to 0:08, sounds like the same "kill them all" Y'Shaarj says. Has it been used somewhere else or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    And you are still wrong. Just because Wrathion has emotions, he is bad? If you worked on something and then it turns to be ruined, wouldnt you be angry?
    Him having emotions? Not a problem. Him sacraficing countless lives for his own goal? Thats a bit shady, specially now that "he will take control"
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Panda's were a joke race. Gamon actually stared as a rouge quest. So not a joke.
    So Gamon getting a single quest makes him not a joke, but Pandaren/Monks getting a part of a secton in Warcraft III are still jokes?

I thought people were over that shit logic.

The "auntie Onyxia" bit from Wrathion made me chuckle xD

And Wrathion still isn't a bad guy really. He simply expected Varian to have some balls and take control of the Horde, thus uniting them all under one banner so that when the "threat" (I.e. Legion) comes, we're all fighting together rather than being fragmented. It's obvious that he is going to be pissed that Varian decided that he'd let the Horde appoint a new Warchief instead. So in turn, he's angry enough about it to make threats of just taking control of both sides by himself. Guy has emotions... no biggie.

I thought that was quite easy to see tbh.
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2013-07-10 at 12:09 PM.

Rarely updated...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You know what I find strange.

Listen to 0:08, sounds like the same "kill them all" Y'Shaarj says. Has it been used somewhere else or something?
    That quote is from the corrupted ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    wut? Arthas never had that idea in mind. After Strathholme, it was all about vengence for him.
    So Arthas didnt exist after the merge, ok.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

Wrathion, all I have to say is I love that opportunistic little whelp. It was clear he was willing to destroy the factions, why people are surprised here is quite strange Horde and Alliance mean little to him, he is all about the long view, there might be pain suffering for a short amount of time, but in the long run the world might be united.

Him having emotions? Not a problem. Him sacraficing countless lives for his own goal? Thats a bit shady, specially now that "he will take control"
    Sacrificing thousands of lives to ensure the survival of millions in the long run is something I would call common sense.
    Last edited by Combatbulter; 2013-07-10 at 12:11 PM.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So Arthas didnt exist after the merge, ok.

I'm glad that's been cleared up for you.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    The "auntie Onyxia" bit from Wrathion made me chuckle xD

And Wrathion still isn't a bad guy really. He simply expected Varian to have some balls and take control of the Horde, thus uniting them all under one banner so that when the "threat" (I.e. Legion) comes, we're all fighting together rather than being fragmented. It's obvious that he is going to be pissed that Varian decided that he'd let the Horde appoint a new Warchief instead. So in turn, he's angry enough about to make threats of just taking control of both sides by himself. Guy has emotions... no biggie.

I thought that was quite easy to see tbh.

Totally agree. I like Wrathion. I'd /factionquit both Alliance and Horde and unite under him if it were possible.

He's a Black Dragon...

Just because he isn't corrupted doesn't mean his nature is 100% different.

Of course Wrathion is shady. People should have figured that out this entire expansion by the things he's been saying.

"Putting his plan into action." /ect

Im dissapoint about Saurfang. I hoped it will be him who will fight against Garrosh. But from his voice files, it looks like they left him before garrosh chamber or something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Wrathion, all I have to say is I love that opportunistic little whelp. It was clear he was willing to destroy the factions, why people are surprised here is quite strange Horde and Alliance mean little to him, he is all about the long view, there might be pain suffering for a short amount of time, but in the long run the world might be united.

Sacrificing thousands of lives to ensure the survival of millions in the long run is something I would call common sense.
    Easy to say that now, i think you would have a different point of view, if it would be you being killed for the greater good, specially now as i said, that Wrathion wants to take control, trading a evil for another
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Easy to say that now, i think you would have a different point of view, if it would be you being killed for the greater good, specially now as i said, that Wrathion wants to take control, trading a evil for another
    He doesn't want to take control this second. He said next time he would just take control for himself. His audio files are basically the slightly angry non-threats of a child. He just happens to be a Black dragon so people think there is instantly something behind his words.

Rarely updated...

It would suck to be killed sure, but common sense should always trump morality.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

he didnt say he was going to try and take control he said he shouldve just took the throne room for himself because he could get things done, he didnt mean it literally, he was basically just ranting because even though his plan worked it didnt end the way he wanted it to, he assumed after the war was over varian would force the horde to submit and join the alliance, having one huge force and instead because of gameplay reasons varian allowed them to gain a new warchief.

i think hes gonna take a more hands on approach, and we as his champions are gonna have alot more work to do i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So wrathion is insane cretin like rest of his family ? Not big suprise. I really hope they will let us skin that asshat alive, and shove his "legendary" down his asshole.

What makes me wonder is what exactly stops us from poisoning him with iron (axe in head syndrome) the second he "reveals" he was insane all that time.
    Why are people surprised at this? The whole expansion, Wrathion was watching champions from both the Horde and Alliance in order to find out which faction would be able to rule the world. It was clear from the get go he doesn't believe the Horde and Alliance will be able to reach their full potential as long as the other exist.

Sometime after 5.1, he realized that the Horde, more specifically Garrosh, was the best of the two, not because of it's strength, but more so because the Horde was ready and willing to do everything possible to beat the Alliance.

However from 5.2 onward, he eventually realized that Garrosh's method of leading isn't good in the long run, as it just destroys the very faction you are commanding.

Wrathion didn't learn anything from Pandaria. At all. The main theme this expansion is balance. The Horde was too aggressive while the Alliance was too docile. He can't fathom how they can survive, let alone remain strong, on their own. But he will learn. They didn't give us this character to interact with the whole expansion just to kill off later.

He may be a boss, maybe, but it definitely won't be one we kill. He will eventually have to learn that it is possible for two superpowers to co-exist and both achieve peak power.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Why are people surprised at this? The whole expansion, Wrathion was watching champions from both the Horde and Alliance in order to find out which faction would be able to rule the world. It was clear from the get go he doesn't believe the Horde and Alliance will be able to reach their full potential as long as the other exist.

Sometime after 5.1, he realized that the Horde, more specifically Garrosh, was the best of the two, not because of it's strength, but more so because the Horde was ready and willing to do everything possible to beat the Alliance.

However from 5.2 onward, he eventually realized that Garrosh's method of leading isn't good in the long run, as it just destroys the very faction you are commanding.

Wrathion didn't learn anything from Pandaria. At all. The main theme this expansion is balance. The Horde was too aggressive while the Alliance was too docile. He can't fathom how they can survive, let alone remain strong, on their own. But he will learn. They didn't give us this character to interact with the whole expansion just to kill off later.

He may be a boss, maybe, but it definitely won't be one we kill. He will eventually have to learn that it is possible for two superpowers to co-exist and both achieve peak power.
    actually it was in 5.1 that he decided to back the alliance, not 5.2

Wasn't Yshaarj supposed to be 100% seriously dead for real?
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    he was, the only thing that was left is like an echo.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Only in so much as Old Gods "can" die. Given how closely they hew to the Lovecraft source material it's a safe assumption that, much like Lovecraft's creations, our understanding of terms like "dead" and "alive" aren't totally applicable to the Old Gods.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die."
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus