Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could there be an Emerald Dream expansion prior to the next Burning Legion appearance? Yshaarj mentions Ny'alotha which if you recall was mentioned in the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron item in Cataclysm. It is thought that Ny'alotha is located inside the Emerald Dream. Definitely an interesting turn. I feel like Wrathion has more work to do before a Burning Legion appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Why is it when I think of the black forest I think of this..?

mmmm.. cake...

Dude.. not cool. Here I'm sitting with a sweet tooth and you show up with that

imma go sit in a corner and cry

10+ Year Old Account
    I just had a crazy idea. What if next xpac the legion invades and nearly destroys Azeroth forcing us to flee into the emerald dream, with legion enemy's old god enemy's and some naga enemy's but not azshaa. Would have some time travel elements also to go back in the end and stop the legion from destroying azeroth as the final raid. The only way to ensure that azeroth has a future is to escape the the dream in the last minute.

He said he initially sided with the Horde. He sided with the Alliance because the Horde cant even hold itself together, let alone the world. So he sided with the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    Could there be an Emerald Dream expansion prior to the next Burning Legion appearance? Yshaarj mentions Ny'alotha which if you recall was mentioned in the Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron item in Cataclysm. It is thought that Ny'alotha is located inside the Emerald Dream. Definitely an interesting turn. I feel like Wrathion has more work to do before a Burning Legion appearance.
    Yeah my thoughts aswell, this is obviously specualtion, but Wrathion's plans failed, which honestly just seems like a good indication that the next Expac is all or nothing. (Yeah I want it to be Old and Naga related pretty bad, even more after lisening to Yshaarj lol)

Deleted
    "..auntie Onyxia..."
    Made me laugh :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah my thoughts aswell, this is obviously specualtion, but Wrathion's plans failed, which honestly just seems like a good indication that the next Expac is all or nothing. (Yeah I want it to be Old and Naga related pretty bad, even more after lisening to Yshaarj lol)
    How is next expansion all or nothing?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    There's no indication he's a raid boss.

He had a tantrum. His plan did not go his way. He still has the best for Azeroth in mind.
    So he's gonna try to take over the Alliance and Horde obviously. Didn't you hear him? He does have the best for Azeroth in mind, but we're still gonna kill him because he wants to turn us into his own personal Anti-Legion army.

He's a dead character now. Just calling it now.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    How is next expansion all or nothing?
    All or nothing in fulfilling what he wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienshroom View Post
    He said he initially sided with the Horde. He sided with the Alliance because the Horde cant even hold itself together, let alone the world. So he sided with the Alliance.
    He sided with the faction of the player doing the quest, that's it.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Anduin dies because Metzen and Kosak talked about Anduin back at Blizzcon 2011 that they had some nice story for him down the line from Mists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    NOBODY, but then NOBODY can defeat the proud Alliance Nation.
    If we had a Garrosh alike leader that wasn't all that aggressive torwards it's own faction then the horde wouldn't even live today.

Compare SW to Echo Isles, Big difference right there. 1 is a great kingdom, Defended by over thousands of soldiers/tanks/guns and 1 is a... Wooden camp?

Also i have seen the gunship of the horde been destroyed like twice now? In Maelstrom i think and in Pandaria.
    comparing stormwind to the echo isles is dumb. if you wanna compare the trolls with anyone then with the gnomes haha. stormwind = orgrimmar..
    also the horde was actually winning the war before garrosh went rogue
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-07-10 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    All or nothing in fulfilling what he wants.
    Ok, sorry for misreading.

So he's gonna try to take over the Alliance and Horde obviously. Didn't you hear him? He does have the best for Azeroth in mind, but we're still gonna kill him because he wants to turn us into his own personal Anti-Legion army.

He's a dead character now. Just calling it now.
    Or do some other things. I mean what did you expect from a Black Dragon. He even says that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    for once, we're agree on something.

Dam, way to bomb a great character blizzard.
    Can I just point out the utter ridiculousness in writing off a character because he did the logical thing and picked a faction you don't play?

You realize you can look at the lore without a bias, right?

Right?

Not to mention his strategy was totally fucking sound, and he even flat out admits he was betting on Garrosh to win until the Rebellion happened? If you wanted to cry about somebody, cry about your Green Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Can I just point out the utter ridiculousness in writing off a character because he did the logical thing and picked a faction you don't play?

Right?

Not to mention his strategy was totally fucking sound, and he even flat out admits he was betting on Garrosh to win until the Rebellion happened? If you wanted to cry about somebody, cry about your Green Jesus.
    As much as i love the horde i have to agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Like Aunty Onyxia" lol.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Right?

Don't give him any ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So Wrathion wanted one big alliance...

I knew that piece of shit shouldnt have been trusted, ever.
    Because that is the only way to save azeroth is by everyone working together. And for that one side had to win. Azeroth is still in his best interest but alliance and horde are not his interest. He just wants an army to stand against the legion which he will not have if alliance and horde keep fighting. This is because the allly/horde war is petty compared to what is coming.
    Aye mate

Infuriating.

So we have

-Undead raising dead alliance troops to strengthen the horde we're helping
    -Vol'jin's army failing their part of the deal
    -Thrall and Vol'jin willing to forgive Garrosh for his crimes

But it appears Varian blatantly ignores all of this including what Garrosh did to his son, what Sylvanas did to his people, the wishes of the other leaders, the 1000s the horde have killed, the invasion of Gilneas and just skips on out the city whilst the war continues and more of his people die rather than ending it there and then.

I used to love Varian because he was a character who despised orcs for genuine reasons, throughout his life the horde had fucked with him and his people time and time again, yet now he seems to be incredibly level headed out of nowhere.

If Varian happily leaves he must be deposed as leader of the alliance.

Thanks for the "fist pumping alliance moment" Blizz, we sure showed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Varian will choose Saurfang, after their touching moment in ICC, he obviously has respect for him...