Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    What did you expect to happen? Blizzard would let the Alliance canonically crush the Horde.
    Well of course not. But we're still waiting on those "fist pumping" moments we were promised for the Alliance this expansion. I don't see assisting your mortal enemy and then helping them replace the leader you just sacrificed men & women to bring down with a new leader who's going to send his armies against you in the future as a fist pumping moment. Do you?
    Butts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    They never said Varian will chose the next Warchief. No Horde member would even let him.
    With the fact that Alliance saved the Horde, he may be able to have a say in it. He could have turned all the forces against the Horde the second Garrosh is defeated.
    My guess is that he wants Thrall back, but Thrall says he wont step in.
    Varian objects about Vol'Jin, Baine and Sylvanas.

Either he goes against Jaina and allow a Blood elf (which the Horde probably wont allow) or Saurfang is the logical choice.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    We don't want Thunder Bluff anyway, the stench of Tauren manure in the wind is a big no-no.
    With Ogrimarr under Alliance control, this would be the last Horde stronghold left in Kalimdor. So yes, Alliance *would* want it. Even if they'd burn it down shortly afterwards.

I find it more strange that he doesn't mention the Undercity here - I guess he considers Sylvanas to be a non-issue without her allies, expecting Forsaken to be wiped out without much issue once Kalimdor is secure.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2013-07-10 at 01:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    With the fact that Alliance saved the Horde, he may be able to have a say in it. He could have turned all the forces against the Horde the second Garrosh is defeated.
    My guess is that he wants Thrall back, but Thrall says he wont step in.
    Varian objects about Vol'Jin, Baine and Sylvanas.

Either he goes against Jaina and allow a Blood elf (which the Horde probably wont allow) or Saurfang is the logical choice.
    Not really saying much, but did you lisen to Saurfang? The guy is really damn old. Yes we all love him,but we need to be a little more ojective.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeivus View Post
    Random thought.

Wrathion's talk seems to indicate there's still time before the Legion arrives. First he talks about how, if things went as planned, it would've taken a year to consolidate things. That and how he says that he'll stop at nothing to prepare us...the Legion is further off.

Couple that with what Y'Shaarj talks about...I don't think the Legion is next.
    Wouldn't surprise me if Wrathion makes an attempt for the Helm of Domination at Icecrown. What better way to unify the Horde and Alliance than under the great equalizer of undeath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    a) Gamon
    b) Saurfang
    c) Thrall's corpse
    d) Anduin's corpse
    e) Garrosh and Zaela's child
    f) Basic Campfire
    g) Chris Metzen himself
    i vote F. its got all we need.

but srsly, that wrathion audio...serious stuff is going down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not really saying much, but did you lisen to Saurfang? The guy is really damn old. Yes we all love him,but we need to be a little more ojective.
    The thing is, that most of the Alliance forces are standing outside Orgimmar. And something has to be said to Varian that's make him agree to a new warchief. And i just don't think that he trusts Baine or Vol'Jin enough, Sylvanas is a big no no. And with Jaina new found hatred for the blood elf i don't see disco king being chosen either.

See Saurfang as a peacekeeper until the Horde is stable enough to choose a new warchief without having the entire Alliance army outside it's gates.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    He's not disappointed for that reason. He's disappointed because he doesn't think the Alliance and Horde will stop fighting long enough to deal with the Legion.
    He's shortsighted. By helping to depose Garrosh and respecting the Horde's autonomy by refraining from occupying Orgrimmar in favor of allowing the Horde to appoint a new Warchief, the door is open for members of both factions to realize that they can coexist in spite despite their glaring differences. The whole theme of MoP has been one of balance and harmony. The Horde/Alliance relationship is being evolved from one of bitter animosity to one of yin/yang; neither can truly exist without the other.

True unification is built on trust, not subjugation. Varian is essentially entrusting the Horde learn from this and come out better for it. Wrathion still has much to learn if only his arrogance wouldn't blind him to that fact.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2013-07-10 at 02:10 AM.
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Wrathion sided with the alliance... ha.... ha.... fuck him.

Suddenly all my respect for him just drains off.

Really, I thought he was cool acting outside conflict and even manipulating people, but actually saying he wanted the alliance to destroy the horde, and when Varian allows it to survive, he calls him an idiot.... well, kudos to varian, and fu to wrathion.

You know he initially sided with the horde.....only when Garrosh went all dumbfuck did he think better of it and side with the ally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhuck View Post
    You know he initially sided with the horde.....only when Garrosh went all dumbfuck did he think better of it and side with the ally
    that just makes him even more of an arse then, for only choosing the side who he thinks is going to win, and then bitches about they don't.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    that just makes him even more of an arse then, for only choosing the side who he thinks is going to win, and then bitches about they don't.
    He's a young petulant twat. Did you honestly expect any less of him?
    Diablo 3 Profile

she's one of them 'raise nose high in the air' type alliance fans, you know, the kind who steps on anyone because they can't see there gnomes and dwarves within her range?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Pretty much this, not going to lie.
    All is explained then!

I really hope that if they make Wrathion a boss, they don't make him crazy or corrupted by an old god or anything.

I want him to be like Nazgrim; a character we don't hate, but have to put down. I want to feel bad about killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuchin View Post
    I don't get why people view Wrathion as a villain? he wanted to unite the world to fight the legion.
    Yeah, the part where he talks about a year of blood war to conquer Thunder Bluff, sounds very uniting.

- - - Updated - - -

she's one of them 'raise nose high in the air' type alliance fans, you know, the kind who steps on anyone because they can't see there gnomes and dwarves within her range?
    This coming from Trassk is an irony black hole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    He's a young petulant twat. Did you honestly expect any less of him?
    Correction he's a young petulant Black Dragon, did you honestly expect any less of him?

I just really hope we don't end out facing Wrathion in the future and this RAEG moment was just that, him flipping a table and storming off in a huff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Srsly i want to know who the new warchief is, where is that sound file?

Deleted
    I doubt its a sound file, it will probably be in a cinematic.

I love the voice of Yshaarj. Also I was not expecting that anger from Wrathion.

"Aunty Onyxia", she should be his sister. Also, not terribly suprised at his rage, he's still young afterall and its not like his close relatives weren't prone to it. Really sucks that it sounds like they will turn him into another loot pinata though :/, was the only remotely interesting character since WC3, this game needs more characters floating in grey areas of the plotlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Wrathion sounds fucking mad as hell, something didn't go according his plan.
    Well it's pretty clear that Wrathion wanted an Alliance victory in the Siege and for them to march onto Thunder Bluff with former horde groups either joining the alliance or dying--so that all of Azeroth could stand united against the coming threat.

I'm not sure what he means about not leaving anything to chance though, should make the next expansion interesting.