Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We need to banish Yshaaraj to live the point of this expansion build up lore, no way Garrosh is the last boss xD

I seriously dont think it will be baine

He would have to move is position from thunderbluff to orgrimmar

The head of the horde isnt gonna be chilling out in thunderbluff

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure atm how I feel. There doesn't seem to be a grand conclusion for the Alliance, at least by what the sound files would indicate so far.
    I think I expected a lot more whereas these files for the Alliance feel a little hollow. There doesn't seem to be a lot of substance to them, it just seems like "Here we are! Now we're leaving!" and it isn't explained why. I also find it very hard to swallow that Varian does nothing when Sylvanas is there. I'm still hoping for Genn or Velen to appear as well.

Have to say I share Wrathion's epic facepalming. Instead of seizing Org when the horde was at their weakest and making one big fraction, Varian lets them put a new leader in charge. Thats like killing Hitler but letting the Nazis continue their reign. Bets on Super Jesus returning to power after he steals the spotlight again.

Yeah I didnt see that ending a mile away.

Although instead of hoping alliance gets a huge victory and conquers the horde, Wrathion wanted everyone under one banner to deal with the incoming threat to the world. But now its back to square one with everyone fighting each other again while the real threat brews.

I loved that part about Auntie Onyxia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    So wrathion is insane cretin like rest of his family ? Not big suprise. I really hope they will let us skin that asshat alive, and shove his "legendary" down his asshole.

What makes me wonder is what exactly stops us from poisoning him with iron (axe in head syndrome) the second he "reveals" he was insane all that time.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-07-10 at 08:31 AM.

The Y'shaarj sounds are freaking me out a lil.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuchin View Post
    I don't get why people view Wrathion as a villain? he wanted to unite the world to fight the legion.
    So did Arthas.

Oops, we killed him.

Deleted
    Yeah Wrathion seems like nice guy. Totally did not see that coming from a black dragon whos name is WRATHion.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So did Arthas.

Oops, we killed him.
    When did he want to unite the whole world? All he wanted was to kill Mal'Ganis.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So wrathion is insane cretin like rest of his family ? Not big suprise. I really hope they will let us skin that asshat alive, and shove his "legendary" down his asshole.

What makes me wonder is what exactly stops us from poisoning him with iron (axe in head syndrome) the second he "reveals" he was insane all that time.
    If I'm understanding it correctly he doesn't get outright hostile until towards the end. He probably just torches the inn and flies off without giving us time to get more then one or two hits in. And anyone who has played the versions of the 5.3 quest where you actually fight Wrathion will attest that it would take more then one or two hits to bring him down.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    So did Arthas.

Oops, we killed him.
    wut? Arthas never had that idea in mind. After Strathholme, it was all about vengence for him.

Black Forest.

Small patch of Nightmare left in the Emerald Dream (which is slowly expanding again according to the E-novel Dawn of the Aspects, since Druids will have to do it without the Green Dragonflight) or "Whatever is under Tirisfal Glades", which Blizzard said was NOT an Old God.

If the nightmare, it will be in an N'zoth/Aszhara expansion. N'zoth created the Nightmare after all and turned Xavius into the Nightmare Lord. But the Nightmare will be similar to the Motlen Front/Firelands, a patch.

I LOVE Yshaarj! So much C'thun feels

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    I disagree, terrible voice, sounds old and very tired.

Yawn!

I mean, if Yshaarj sounds worse than Sha of Anger, then it's not awesome at all, but a letdown.

"Extinguished!" *manical laughter*
    I think they both sound awesome, Y'Shaarj sounds much scarier, though. I actually got goosebumps whilst having the audio on loud, it's such a creepy tone and voice.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I frickin called Wrathion months ago thats hes not as cool as everyone think he is
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I frickin called Wrathion months ago thats hes not as cool as everyone think he is
    I always thought he was a untrustworthy little shit who gives out crummy legendaries and that i shouldve flushed his egg down the toilet when i had the chance to back in the badlands

And to think Rhea gave up her life and one of her eggs for this piece of excrement

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    And you are still wrong. Just because Wrathion has emotions, he is bad? If you worked on something and then it turns to be ruined, wouldnt you be angry?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what I find strange.

Listen to 0:08, sounds like the same "kill them all" Y'Shaarj says. Has it been used somewhere else or something?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    And you are still wrong. Just because Wrathion has emotions, he is bad? If you worked on something and then it turns to be ruined, wouldnt you be angry?
    Him having emotions? Not a problem. Him sacraficing countless lives for his own goal? Thats a bit shady, specially now that "he will take control"
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Panda's were a joke race. Gamon actually stared as a rouge quest. So not a joke.
    So Gamon getting a single quest makes him not a joke, but Pandaren/Monks getting a part of a secton in Warcraft III are still jokes?

I thought people were over that shit logic.