1. #1

    Season 15 achievements already?

    With Season 14 starting in 5.4, there is already achievements in the latest ptr build for season 15, and it still sounds like it relates to MoP.
    It was speculated that SoO would be the last raiding tier, but this achievement makes me think otherwise.
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/86...ul#17153-17169
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/86...ul#17153-17169

    Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,892
    Season 15 could be next expac?
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  3. #3
    I am Murloc! Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    5,856
    There was even a Feats of Strength for WoW's 9th anniversary when we just hitted the 8th, so don't think to much out of it mate x)
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    World of Warcraft is the best game ever made and #1 MMORPG there is.
    Blizzard is the best game company there is.

  4. #4
    It could also be two other things
    - next expac stuff
    - or two seasons by the time next expac is done

  5. #5
    The final season's gear usally relates to the expansion it's in:
    Wrathful, Cataclysmic, and now Prideful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    The final season's gear usally relates to the expansion it's in:
    Wrathful, Cataclysmic, and now Prideful.
    Wrathful, Cataclysmic, and now Mistful would have been better!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Acepox View Post
    Wrathful, Cataclysmic, and now Mistful would have been better!
    I agree with that, but Prideful still relates to MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

  8. #8
    Stood in the Fire Vapo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    482
    more importantly, why is there 2 seasons left in the expansion? Grievous and prideful achies (s14 and s15) yet theres only 1 raid tier left? Another one year tier incoming?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    more importantly, why is there 2 seasons left in the expansion? Grievous and prideful achies (s14 and s15) yet theres only 1 raid tier left? Another one year tier incoming?
    Well has there ever been a PvP season without a raiding tier?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pretty surprised that no one cares of the possibility of a extra tier this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not a matter of opinion when FACTS back up the fact that this is one of the best expansions they have ever created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    tl;dr: If you're going to post nonsense, don't post. Please just go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •