Prideful Season 15

So I was looking at the post on the front page and I saw that there were some achieves saying Prideful Season 15 on them. I know that Season 14 is Grievous but why would they have stuff on Season 15 so early? Will there be a season between the next expansion and S14?
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

15+ Year Old Account
    I am guessing this season will end by next patch then the last season will be 5.4?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Well right now we are in S13 Tyrannical (5.2 and 5.3) then S14 Grievous will be 5.4 until next expansion would be mmy guess? Just trying to figure out where the S15 would fit in MoP because otherwise it doesnt make sense to be having achieves for it so early .
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

Maybe they're actually thinking ahead and realizing "Well, our new expansion won't be out by the time the next tier is over and a year of the same season probably isn't a good idea." E.g. we can probably expect a small filler patch for both PvP'rs and PvE'rs ala Ruby Sanctum (except with a new season) to tide over until the next expansion.

That's my guess at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I remember right Holinka tweeted there will be 2 more seasons. Grievous which is next and Prideful that will be the last one of the explansion
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Prideful will probably be the last season for this expansion since it is so close to the expansion's name. Brutal for burning crusade, Wrathful for wotlk, and cataclysmic for cataclysm. Looks like we won't be having an expansion soon like a lot of people have been saying.

Such an aweful title...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I am guessing this season will end by next patch then the last season will be 5.4?
    Whoa there, sunshine, I seriously doubt the last season will be 5.4 unless it will last for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    Whoa there, sunshine, I seriously doubt the last season will be 5.4 unless it will last for a year.
    Dragon Soul was one season and it lasted a bloody long time. ICC was one season as well right? So it would be no great shock if S14 was the last one and it lasted until the next expansion. The datamined achievements do heavily suggest there will be infact two more seasons though. What this means for raiding I have no idea. Raid content comes out with new seasons to keep the new gear level for both raiders and PvP players. Could there be a filler raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Think there is enough difference in ilvl from pvp gear and pve gear to allow another season next patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Dragon Soul was one season and it lasted a bloody long time. ICC was one season as well right? So it would be no great shock if S14 was the last one and it lasted until the next expansion. The datamined achievements do heavily suggest there will be infact two more seasons though. What this means for raiding I have no idea. Raid content comes out with new seasons to keep the new gear level for both raiders and PvP players. Could there be a filler raid?
    True but DS was a mistake that it lasted so long and is not something of a pattern.

Season 15 will be the last season of this expansion. http://www.wowpedia.org/Template:Arena_seasons

Season 14 will probably be a shorter season of 17 weeks, and we will probably see a much later than speculated launch for the next expansion.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.