DoT Uptime Tracking

Hello all, this is my first message and topic on this forum and my English is pretty bad so don't be harsh ^_^

Anyway, i really want to know what is my Nether Tempest debuff uptime on raid bosses, i am using Recount right now but it doesn't inform me about that unfortunately. It says something like this on DoT Uptime page:

1.Moiranie 2016 (4,14%)

And after hovering on it:

1.Nether Tempest (DoT) 2013 (100%)

And when i left click it i still see same thing.

So my question is, how can i learn it? I want to improve myself about it, and i know that my dot uptime is not that great but, i can't even tell if i am doing better or worse from fight to fight and i dont know how bad it is right now.

So i would really appreciate some help

Quote Originally Posted by Neverest View Post
    Hello all, this is my first message and topic on this forum and my English is pretty bad so don't be harsh ^_^

Anyway, i really want to know what is my Nether Tempest debuff uptime on raid bosses, i am using Recount right now but it doesn't inform me about that unfortunately. It says something like this on DoT Uptime page:

1.Moiranie 2016 (4,14%)

And after hovering on it:

1.Nether Tempest (DoT) 2013 (100%)

And when i left click it i still see same thing.

So my question is, how can i learn it? I want to improve myself about it, and i know that my dot uptime is not that great but, i can't even tell if i am doing better or worse from fight to fight and i dont know how bad it is right now.

So i would really appreciate some help
    Download the World of Logs client, make and account and log fights yourself if no one you play with logs. WoL is incredibly in depth and easy to analyze.

Worldoflogs for sure: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/wnssy...=11551&e=11986
    Look at the "Damage by spell" tab

Or use Skada and look in the "Debuff uptime" portion

- - - Updated - - -

Or go to the "buffs cast" tab on world of logs and see all of your dots as well as your uptime on Invoker's energy, trinkets and what not.