1. #1
    Titan Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,227

    Assassination rogue weapon choice?

    Should I use a 550 2.6 speed weapon over a 1.8 505 weapon? If so, which hand should I wear it in. My main hand is wielding a 544 weapon 1.8 weapon atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They are redoing every single spec in the entire games talent trees, PVP trees, Build 36 weapon talent trees and Balance it with specs and make sure it's fun. Tiered CM tuning, 4 raid modes and flex tuning for 17 bosses, a large world with MORE to do similar to mop, PVP honor system rework, Profession overhaul. They have WAY more to do under their belt then just build continent terrain. It's going to take a long time when you consider what actually has to be done.

  2. #2
    Err you need two daggers to mutilate.

  3. #3
    The answer is Daggers. Daggers are what you should use. Unless I am mistaken, different speeds haven't been on them since ICC.

  4. #4
    Titan Chickat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    11,227
    How dumb. No weapon for assassination in the new dungeons then..
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They are redoing every single spec in the entire games talent trees, PVP trees, Build 36 weapon talent trees and Balance it with specs and make sure it's fun. Tiered CM tuning, 4 raid modes and flex tuning for 17 bosses, a large world with MORE to do similar to mop, PVP honor system rework, Profession overhaul. They have WAY more to do under their belt then just build continent terrain. It's going to take a long time when you consider what actually has to be done.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    How dumb. No weapon for assassination in the new dungeons then..
    nope
    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=110038&bonus=522

    http://wod.wowhead.com/item=118738&bonus=522

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    The answer is Daggers. Daggers are what you should use. Unless I am mistaken, different speeds haven't been on them since ICC.
    since FL i think. Had 1.8 and 1.5 i think. Deadly on off hand and instant on main. The good old days xD

  6. #6
    Mechagnome Jassinta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dalaran
    Posts
    720
    Mut is the dagger spec.

    PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

  7. #7
    Mutilate
    55 Energy Melee Range
    Instant
    Requires Rogue (Assassination)
    Requires level 10
    Requires Daggers
    Attack with both weapons, dealing 210% Physical damage with the main-hand and 210% Physical damage with the off-hand. Awards 2 combo point.

    really, what do you have to take in hands?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •