Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The quotes...stop it. It's starting to get obnoxious.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I don't see the problem. If you aren't doing anything wrong why worry? They can investigate all they like if there is nothing there then there is nothing there.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Then you should know better. History always repeats itself.

seeing as how I have done nothing but lay out facts and input from respected DEMOCRATS that contradict nothing but opinion from yourself, we will have to disagree. I suggest you take off the partisan goggles and step away from the coolaid.

"I know of no way of judging the future but by the past."
    Patrick Henry
    The past, like when Civil liberties were initially revoked, then restored, during the Civil war? (Habeus Corpus being the big one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you should know better. History always repeats itself.
    False. Historical trends tend towards repeating over time, yes, but to say that it repeats itself is rather foolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Spamming videos isn't going to persuade people very much.
    Spamming videos? I am showing you FACTS to support my argument that you apparently choose to ignore because its easier to bury your head in the sand

10+ Year Old Account
    Spamming videos? I am showing you FACTS to support my argument that you apparently choose to ignore because its easier to bury your head in the sand
    You are spamming videos. Can you actually form an actual argument other then making videos and FYI I don't support Drone Strikes. So don't start with Burying my head in the sand." I know well enough thank you very much.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I don;t and i wonder when we'll start developing true hunter killer type tech.
    Well you dont have to wonder long. USAF is already developed them

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011...aviary-drones/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-targets.html

Death from a swarm of tiny drones: U.S. Air Force releases terrifying video of tiny flybots that can can hover, stalk and even kill targets

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    So uhh, this thread is basically "OMG SCARE OBAMA IS A GUY WHO LIED THIS ONE TIME".

Cool.
    The one video displays 65 lies by him

10+ Year Old Account
    And...Daily Mail....ugh...why them.

Warrior-Magi

You are spamming videos. Can you actually form an actual argument other then making videos and FYI I don't support Drone Strikes. So don't start with Burying my head in the sand." I know well enough thank you very much.
    Really? I am making actual arguments. You guys are the ones doing absolutely nothing but going "dude your so wrong. Obama is great blah blah blah"

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? I am making actual arguments. You guys are the ones doing absolutely nothing but going "dude your so wrong. Obama is great blah blah blah"
    I haven't actually said that and nobody has used the phrase "Obama is great."

Warrior-Magi

And...Daily Mail....ugh...why them.
    why not them? the article is factual. But hey if you feel better heres salon

http://www.salon.com/2013/02/19/micr...n_plain_sight/

10+ Year Old Account
    ad I already provided you with a example of when Civil liberties were revoked and then restored.

and no, he is not the worst president ever.

I haven't actually said that and nobody has used the phrase "Obama is great."
    so what have you actually said in defense against the evidence that i am presenting? Nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    so what have you actually said in defense against the evidence that i am presenting? Nothing.
    Not like what I would say, you would accept.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Correct me if im wrong but isnt this pretty normal in the real world?

federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues Would expect everyone to be doing this.

an unprecedented government-wide crackdown under which millions of federal bureaucrats and contractors must watch out for “high-risk persons or behaviors” among co-workers

As someone living in UK I dont understand the US and their upset with the government Spying on everyone. Personally I would rather they knew what we was all doing rather than have no idea and then bigger threats happen.

maybe its a culture thing but I don't see the problem :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I don't see the problem. If you aren't doing anything wrong why worry? They can investigate all they like if there is nothing there then there is nothing there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post

federal employees to report suspicious actions of their colleagues Would expect everyone to be doing this.

an unprecedented government-wide crackdown under which millions of federal bureaucrats and contractors must watch out for “high-risk persons or behaviors” among co-workers

As someone living in UK I dont understand the US and their upset with the government Spying on everyone. Personally I would rather they knew what we was all doing rather than have no idea and then bigger threats happen.

yeah, our culture tends to put heavy emphasis on individuality, distrust of government, and methods of self defense. Culture is weird like that.

Although the sheer amount of distrust didn't start until Nixon...

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post

Well now you know why we kicked you guys out of the country then and put in a new government. But hey congrats on accepting your loss of freedom. Im sure alot of Germans felt the same way in 1933

Deleted
    So you would rather be in a state where the goverment didnt watch anyone and left it to everyone else to report if they felt like it?

For the past month a lot of what I have seen is people moaning because "The government is spying on us, no one is safe"

- - - Updated - - -

Well now you know why we kicked you guys out of the country then and put in a new government. But hey congrats on accepting your loss of freedom. Im sure alot of Germans felt the same way in 1933
    Tell me what is so bad with the goverment knowing what you are doing and who you are talking to?

10+ Year Old Account
    oh Chr... The UK isn't a bad place. Its a wonderful place to live. Cultural differences are different.

AND STOP COMPARING EVERYTHING TO NAZI GERMANY WHEN IT ISNT EVEN CLOSE GAHHHH!!!!!! My grandparents are rolling over in their grave right now...
    Last edited by Crissi; 2013-07-10 at 07:51 AM.