Would it be better if Blizzard merge shoulder,chest and cloak pieces?

Would this allow them to make more advance armor artistically like LK armor and many NPC armors? If shoulder and cloak are not seperate piece then they should be shoulderless armor,Thrall like robe and more. Or you think this may take away a lot of character customization so it isn't worth the cost?

It might make more sense aesthetically for a few sets, but honestly, why couldn't they just make the sets seem to "merge" together like you propose once you get all of them together?

Also, it keeps you more excited and playing the game way longer if you have to go for 4-5 pieces in raiding as opposed to 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    It might make more sense aesthetically for a few sets, but honestly, why couldn't they just make the sets seem to "merge" together like you propose once you get all of them together?

Also, it keeps you more excited and playing the game way longer if you have to go for 4-5 pieces in raiding as opposed to 1-2.
    I think WoW has some technical limitation that prevent us from getting advanced armor like that. Cloak will always be paper-like because they can't make it cover some part of shoulder.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO I think merging them would ruin a lot of the fun in transmogs, that many more people would just look like copies of each other. Hide shoulder armor would be reasonable option, but if you don't want to hide all three of those pieces...

I'd rather see rings and neck items become visible as well as separate head/face items so some of that can be worn together, like a hat and goggles. (Also, really, I'd like to keep my hair when I wear a hat. >.>)

Quote Originally Posted by OzoAndIndi View Post
    IMO I think merging them would ruin a lot of the fun in transmogs, that many more people would just look like copies of each other. Hide shoulder armor would be reasonable option, but if you don't want to hide all three of those pieces...

I'd rather see rings and neck items become visible as well as separate head/face items so some of that can be worn together, like a hat and goggles. (Also, really, I'd like to keep my hair when I wear a hat. >.>)
    I think that's a problem too.