It's a big patch.
Biggest patch discussions just tend to turn into "favorite expansion VS 4.0" discussions.
Five Common MMO-C Misconceptions:
1. If I'm burnt out on WoW, the game must be less exciting than it was in BC/Wrath.
2. If Guild Wars 2 can do it, WoW should have done it 4-9 years ago.
3. Anything I don't get free is another way to milk the players for money.
4. "Don't hate me because I disagree" is a good way to shut down dissenting arguments.
5. GC is the root of all WoW's problems. Now that he is gone the game will be perfect again.
Pokémon Y FC: 3668-8628-9446 - Dunsparce, Kecleon and Chansey - Everyone feel free to add me, and PM me if you do so.
There must be more because there are still unanswered questions, like what's up with the new island and how will we get mogu runes( scenario like the last time?)
Patch 5.4 certainly is the MOST important one since launch, along with patch 3.3.
Patch 3.3 brought the new cross server dungeon play which was important to group up fast in old dungeons to level and play.
In one blow WoW revitalised 100 old dungeons back in Dec 2009 ...
Patch 5.4 is still more important because it will regroup players from different servers to play together, trade together, fight together and have common guild play, in a new structured virtual realm play allowing open world play with an awesome number of players.
Last edited by BenBos; 2013-07-10 at 07:39 PM.
I'm looking forward to 5.4 so far!