Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I am Murloc! Shampro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Crucible
    Posts
    5,575
    >His plan didn't go his way, he raged like the teenager he is, though hes intentions are still apperant to be for good.
    >MMO-champion community immidiately assumes hes actually a raid boss.
    >derp
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-07-10 at 08:57 AM.

  2. #22
    Herald of the Titans T Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    >Hes plan didn't go his way, he raged like the teenager he is, though hes intentions are still apperant to be for good.
    >MMO-champion community immidiately assumes hes actually a raid boss.
    >derp
    a >FEW< members of the community.


    While everyone else is fighting each other, hes trying to save the world, To soon to be a raid boss, he needs children first.

  3. #23
    Brewmaster durrtygoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The big UK
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    >His plan didn't go his way, he raged like the teenager he is, though hes intentions are still apperant to be for good.
    >MMO-champion community immidiately assumes hes actually a raid boss.
    >derp

    People will always make wild assumptions and jump to very wrong conclusions. It's not just limited to MMO-Champion, or the internet for that matter.

  4. #24
    Dreadlord Harmonious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    932
    Wrathion is a 2 year old whelp. Not really worthy of being a Raid Boss, also he's not really done anything to deserve it.

    He saw a way for one faction to dominate Azeroth in a way that would allow them to protect it. Hell, a world where the alliance rules Azeroth sounds pretty nice to me. He's not a bad guy, his methods just differ from ours.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmonious View Post
    Wrathion is a 2 year old whelp. Not really worthy of being a Raid Boss, also he's not really done anything to deserve it.

    He saw a way for one faction to dominate Azeroth in a way that would allow them to protect it. Hell, a world where the alliance rules Azeroth sounds pretty nice to me. He's not a bad guy, his methods just differ from ours.
    I can just smell the rage from Horde players if that were the case.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    I can just smell the rage from Horde players if that were the case.
    His dragonform might currently be a whelp. But the legendary quest of 5.3 shows he has a heck lot of power for a whelp in humananoid form.
    In other words, size doesn't matter.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Are you kidding me? How many characters became bosses just because they went stark raving mad.
    Not that type of mad.. jeez, do people even read or listen these days?

    Wrathion is just angry, and rightfully so, that the races of Azeroth still haven't united under a single banner. He has the planets best interests at heart, not the interests of a few too proud races.

    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

  8. #28
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,686
    Would be happy to stab him in the neck for giving us such a shit looking legendary.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  9. #29
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Would be happy to stab him in the neck for giving us such a shit looking legendary.
    Least the proc looks decent!

    Lol'd

  10. #30
    Stop mixxing neutral characters with evil.. He is Neutral he does what he does in his own way without beeing Lawfull..
    Why?

    Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

  11. #31
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Least the proc looks decent!

    Lol'd
    Meh i don't want a legendary for procs or stats. I want the legendary item to look just that, Legendary. Which the cloaks do not look. Still can't believe blizzard didn't give them a unique model. Feel like i have wasted my time with the quest. I rage quit it at the xuen challenge anyway.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  12. #32
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Meh i don't want a legendary for procs or stats. I want the legendary item to look just that, Legendary. Which the cloaks do not look. Still can't believe blizzard didn't give them a unique model.
    Blizzard: Hey what about the model
    Blizzard art guy: Fuck that It's orange
    Blizzard: err isn't that lazy of us
    Blizzard art guy: O R A N G E NP

  13. #33
    I cannot find the soundfiles where he's "angry."
    Vamp - Bleeding Hollow

  14. #34
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hammypants View Post
    I cannot find the soundfiles where he's "angry."
    It's in the front page lol like near the end he like burns tong's inn down cuz he mad.

  15. #35
    What? we're punching toddlers now?

  16. #36
    I hope so, can't stand the jerk.

  17. #37
    I am Murloc! Airwaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia! G-day Mate!... (We don't really speak like that)
    Posts
    5,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Blizzard: Hey what about the model
    Blizzard art guy: Fuck that It's orange
    Blizzard: err isn't that lazy of us
    Blizzard art guy: O R A N G E NP
    After the lashing they got on the forums for not having a unique model i think we may see a change to them early into the new patch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstrong View Post
    What? we're punching toddlers now?
    He thinks his an adult when in fact the champions are even older then him and have seen ALOT more then him to add. We have faced the legion before he only knows them from stories.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-07-10 at 09:53 AM.
    Angels and Airwaves
    Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial - Templar - Laethys - High Elf - Assassin - Frostmourne - Orc - Rogue - Sea of Sorrows - Norn - Thief
    Borderlands 2 - Mechromancer - Battlefield 4 - Engineer - Diablo 3 - Wizard

  18. #38
    No why would he become a raid boss? nothing in the sound file is even close to hint that. He failed to unite azeroth under a single flag against a big threat.
    And he will try to unite us again.

  19. #39
    I'm all for it, let's just murder everyone who gets angry at us!

  20. #40
    Brewmaster matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    He thinks his an adult when in fact the champions are even older then him.
    How long IS two dragon years anyway?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •