Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think there are 2 ways they can end MoP

1- 5.4 will be the last raid for this expansion since they already announced they wish to release new expansions faster, we wont be sitting 6 months + with this current raid

2- They might do a filler raid with Wrathion,but he wont die ,even more he will still be our "ally". Something like Trial of the Crusader,to test us for the upcoming evil,whatever that is.

He may be a whelp but he ate the heart of the Thunder King and has a legendary polearm. Plus clearly his jewelcrafting is maxed out as he's been cutting gems for everyone for the past year.

Man, can't wait to see a new model for him in the next xpac (or whenever we see him again), where he's slightly older.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Even Anduin mocks him -_-". He is not strong enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I find it quite worrying that we might end up with yet ANOTHER 'last' tier of the expansion lasting almost a year. Here it is that 5.4 is already on the horizon and we haven't even heard a single peep out of Blizzard about the next expansion. I am not sure on exact timelines and can't be bothered to actually look it up atm, but there is a pretty large time gap from when we first hear what the expansion is and when it is finally released (8+ months?)

EDIT: actually did look it up. The time that passed between when each expansion was announced and actually released are as follows:
    TBC - 1yr 3mo
    WotLK - 1yr 2mo
    Cata - 1yr 4mo
    MoP - 11mo
    Even if they leave us waiting long without a big raid patch i still think they will implement smaller patches to keep players hooked up.

Maybe more stuff like Brawler's guild,solo scenarios or small patches to implement the model update ? Anything works to keep players in the game and with the game's decline they really cant afford to mess up leaving us to wait 6 months +

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what some of these guys been smoking, but Wrathion wasn't and never will be a boss .
    Blizz has been building him into important char with an even bigger role.. and that is to bring the alliance and horde together to be able got stand against the burning legion. This is what he discusses in the legendary questline and points out that without unity Azeroth will be destroyed. So when garrosh is out of the picture he will start making his move.

Wrathion will not be a boss. Not anytime soon if Blizzard has any good sense. They would be killing an extremely interesting character over him throwing a fit and losing so much potentially good storyline. Now if they wanted to do something like us thinking he was murdered or something by agents of the Legion much farther in the future...well then at least we didn't kill the corrupted version of him >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    If Wrathion became a 1 man boss, then that would be a big dissapointment, i actually see him as a endboss or like ragnaros in cataclysm, a big guy who we NEED to kill.
    But then only if we ever have to kill him, He is a black dragon after all, he has the same anger, doesn't mean he isn't friendly and worthy to trust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    The guy just threw a child tantrum.
    Give him a break, he's like 2 years old.
    So did XT.

We killed and looted him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How long IS two dragon years anyway?
    Maybe two fucking years? Its not like he lives in a time bubble...

Why should he be a raidboss, he is actually someone Azeroth needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why should he be a raidboss, he is actually someone Azeroth needs.
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-07-10 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    Someone pulling strings from the shadows to force the factions to work together is needed to ensure the survival of the planet in the long run.

15+ Year Old Account
    With the difference that he IS the last black dragon alive, and a pure breed nonetheless. Hear me: he will not be a raid boss, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

He's still too interesting a character to just kill off, though.

Deleted
    Wrathion won't be a boss anytime soon, so no.

I think he has some good ideas and should stay friendly instead of being a silly filler raid boss

because he is not the hero azeroth deserves.....

he`s the one it needs

Here's how the raid would start:

"Heroes! I need you to collect Ersatz Lorebooks from all the raid bosses that exist in the game. They will only have a 5% chance to drop, and I need one from each raid boss. If you do this, I will reward you with Bracers!"

Heroes look at each other.
    "Pulling in 5 .. 4 .. "
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Someone pulling strings from the shadows to force the factions to work together is needed to ensure the survival of the planet in the long run.
    Destroying both Horde and Alliance is more beneficial in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    He's still too interesting a character to just kill off, though.
    Not much, as a manipulator, he is too obvious and pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arel00 View Post
    With the difference that he IS the last black dragon alive, and a pure breed nonetheless. Hear me: he will not be a raid boss, ever.
    He's not the last, there is one other in Outland. They're just unaware of eachothers existence.

Destroying both Horde and Alliance is more beneficial in the long run.
    This makes absolutely no sense.
    The Alliance and Horde are the two most powerful factions on Azeroth, how would destroying both of them be beneficial to fighting the Burning Legion's invasion in any way?