Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Unstoppable Force N-aix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / Dark Souls II
    Posts
    21,557
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How long IS two dragon years anyway?
    Well whatever it is hes still clearly a f'ing whelp lol

  2. #42
    I think there are 2 ways they can end MoP

    1- 5.4 will be the last raid for this expansion since they already announced they wish to release new expansions faster, we wont be sitting 6 months + with this current raid

    2- They might do a filler raid with Wrathion,but he wont die ,even more he will still be our "ally". Something like Trial of the Crusader,to test us for the upcoming evil,whatever that is.

  3. #43
    He may be a whelp but he ate the heart of the Thunder King and has a legendary polearm. Plus clearly his jewelcrafting is maxed out as he's been cutting gems for everyone for the past year.

    Man, can't wait to see a new model for him in the next xpac (or whenever we see him again), where he's slightly older.

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral matheney2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I think there are 2 ways they can end MoP

    1- 5.4 will be the last raid for this expansion since they already announced they wish to release new expansions faster, we wont be sitting 6 months + with this current raid

    2- They might do a filler raid with Wrathion,but he wont die ,even more he will still be our "ally". Something like Trial of the Crusader,to test us for the upcoming evil,whatever that is.
    I find it quite worrying that we might end up with yet ANOTHER 'last' tier of the expansion lasting almost a year. Here it is that 5.4 is already on the horizon and we haven't even heard a single peep out of Blizzard about the next expansion. I am not sure on exact timelines and can't be bothered to actually look it up atm, but there is a pretty large time gap from when we first hear what the expansion is and when it is finally released (8+ months?)

    EDIT: actually did look it up. The time that passed between when each expansion was announced and actually released are as follows:
    TBC - 1yr 3mo
    WotLK - 1yr 2mo
    Cata - 1yr 4mo
    MoP - 11mo
    Last edited by matheney2k; 2013-07-10 at 10:06 AM.

  5. #45
    Even Anduin mocks him -_-". He is not strong enough for us.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I find it quite worrying that we might end up with yet ANOTHER 'last' tier of the expansion lasting almost a year. Here it is that 5.4 is already on the horizon and we haven't even heard a single peep out of Blizzard about the next expansion. I am not sure on exact timelines and can't be bothered to actually look it up atm, but there is a pretty large time gap from when we first hear what the expansion is and when it is finally released (8+ months?)

    EDIT: actually did look it up. The time that passed between when each expansion was announced and actually released are as follows:
    TBC - 1yr 3mo
    WotLK - 1yr 2mo
    Cata - 1yr 4mo
    MoP - 11mo
    Even if they leave us waiting long without a big raid patch i still think they will implement smaller patches to keep players hooked up.

    Maybe more stuff like Brawler's guild,solo scenarios or small patches to implement the model update ? Anything works to keep players in the game and with the game's decline they really cant afford to mess up leaving us to wait 6 months +

  7. #47
    High Overlord Zaphiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    129
    No idea what some of these guys been smoking, but Wrathion wasn't and never will be a boss .
    Blizz has been building him into important char with an even bigger role.. and that is to bring the alliance and horde together to be able got stand against the burning legion. This is what he discusses in the legendary questline and points out that without unity Azeroth will be destroyed. So when garrosh is out of the picture he will start making his move.

  8. #48
    Wrathion will not be a boss. Not anytime soon if Blizzard has any good sense. They would be killing an extremely interesting character over him throwing a fit and losing so much potentially good storyline. Now if they wanted to do something like us thinking he was murdered or something by agents of the Legion much farther in the future...well then at least we didn't kill the corrupted version of him >.>

  9. #49
    I heared you already defeat him, in 5.3

  10. #50
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,450
    If Wrathion became a 1 man boss, then that would be a big dissapointment, i actually see him as a endboss or like ragnaros in cataclysm, a big guy who we NEED to kill.
    But then only if we ever have to kill him, He is a black dragon after all, he has the same anger, doesn't mean he isn't friendly and worthy to trust.
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    The guy just threw a child tantrum.
    Give him a break, he's like 2 years old.
    So did XT.

    We killed and looted him anyway.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    How long IS two dragon years anyway?
    Maybe two fucking years? Its not like he lives in a time bubble...
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  13. #53
    The Lightbringer UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,754
    Holy jumping to the wrong conclusion Batman!

    In short: No.

    Rarely updated...

  14. #54
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,788
    Why should he be a raidboss, he is actually someone Azeroth needs.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why should he be a raidboss, he is actually someone Azeroth needs.
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-07-10 at 12:15 PM.
    The common man is like a worm in the gut of a corpse, trapped inside a prison of cold flesh, helpless and uncaring, unaware even of the inevitability of its own doom.

  16. #56
    Elemental Lord Combatbulter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hanseatic City of Lübeck
    Posts
    8,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    Someone pulling strings from the shadows to force the factions to work together is needed to ensure the survival of the planet in the long run.
    He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    With the difference that he IS the last black dragon alive, and a pure breed nonetheless. Hear me: he will not be a raid boss, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Not at all, he is something he THINKS Azeroth needs. Just like Alliance and Horde think themselves they are world police.
    He's still too interesting a character to just kill off, though.

  19. #59
    Wrathion won't be a boss anytime soon, so no.
    ----

    WoD Launch date on 28/10 OR 11/11 OR 18/11. Updated on 01/08/2014.

    ----

  20. #60
    Bloodsail Admiral Scifix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,086
    I think he has some good ideas and should stay friendly instead of being a silly filler raid boss


    because he is not the hero azeroth deserves.....


    he`s the one it needs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •