Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Wrathion filler raid?

After the recent revelations in the patch 5.4 sound files, could it be that Wrathion will be a filler raid, 1 boss, similar to Halion in Ruby Sanctum?
    Hi

Him being mad is not a big enough justification for him to be a boss.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    +10 internets

Deleted
    called it long time ago.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you just randomly jump into conclusions so suddenly just because hes a black dragon lol

That would be the biggest disappointment of the whole Mop.

that'll just leave a sour taste for the xpansion why the hell does everyone have to become a raid boss

If Wrathion becomes a killable raidboss, I'm going to punch a guy. Seriously, Wrathion is one of the most interesting characters around. Making him evil, then killing him off would just be a giant disappointment.

Deleted
    The guy just threw a child tantrum.
    Give him a break, he's like 2 years old.

Deleted
    That would be too soon, I think he'll be a boss in the next expansion.

At 2 years old I don't think a Black Dragon is even powerful enough to be raid boss worthy. No, he's just mad at the moment because his plans for all of Azeroth to be united went completely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    At 2 years old I don't think a Black Dragon is even powerful enough to be raid boss worthy. No, he's just mad at the moment because his plans for all of Azeroth to be united went completely wrong.
    Well we have been getting him powerful artifacts and weapons so who knows how powerful he is....

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you kidding me? How many characters became bosses just because they went stark raving mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Are you kidding me? How many characters became bosses just because they went stark raving mad.
    I can't think of a single character like that. But I can think of plenty that went crazy, which is not the same.

What ? I hope not, unless of course it's like a final trial in which the combined strength of alliance and horde is tested and it's not about killing Wrathion as much as him testing us.

Do people don't know what anti-hero is?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Do people don't know what anti-hero is?
    Its something you kill just like heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    This is also an important point. I remember him turning into his dragon form with great pomp, only to have that form be a tiny whelp. It was so underwhelming I actually burst out laughing.

If he does ever become a raid boss, this is too soon for it to happen. And not in a throwaway filler raid. He's been built up waaaay too much for that. Not even for an encounter where he doesn't die.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Some of you just randomly jump into conclusions so suddenly just because hes a black dragon lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    just because hes black lol
    das racist!