Deleted

[PTR]Legen. Cloak : Dodge was replaced by Expertise

Looks like the officialy changed on the PTR the stats of this cape.

So, it it now more appeling to you than it was before or was a chance that won't afect your legendary choice next patch?

/discuss

Ps: Can´t post links yet, so, if anyone could provide the ptr Wowdb link, it would be awesome =P

10+ Year Old Account
    If most of our gear is swimming in Exp, then no. The only reason I'd personally take it, is if the DPS proc doesn't work on tanks.
    Going by the Capacitance meta though, that shouldn't be a problem.

However, using the tanking cape, assuming blizz don't prevent it, should allow all agi users to grab a "get out of 'jail' free" card for any boss mechanic that requires a soak. One that does come to mind is sparks on Will of the Emperor H, etc.

WOWDB Link: Qian-Le, Courage of Niuzao
    Last edited by Azelias; 2013-07-10 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    If most of our gear is swimming in Exp, then no. The only reason I'd personally take it, is if the DPS proc doesn't work on tanks.
    Going by the Capacitance meta though, that shouldn't be a problem.

However, using the tanking cape, assuming blizz don't prevent it, should allow all agi users to grab a "get out of 'jail' free" card for any boss mechanic that requires a soak. One that does come to mind is sparks on Will of the Emperor H, etc.

WOWDB Link: Qian-Le, Courage of Niuzao
    I'm sure no sane dps would skip the dps cloak and lose the dps boost for a survivability cooldown they shouldn't need in the first place. Now tanks may use dps cloak though because that survivability cd may not be necessary while dps is always welcome to beat hard enrage timers.

Deleted
    There is plenty of fights where I would happily take the tank one as a DPS, e.g. Lei Shen HC

People might use the tank cloak if they're soaking mines on Iron Juggernaut. We'll have to see if Blizz disables the tank cloak for dps specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    The proc's will still determine my choice in cloak but it take some of the sting away if the "tank" version turns out to be the best for BrM. I applaud the change. Currently I do have the DPS cloak.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

The MMO Champion front page said the epic cloaks aren't Unique anymore, just Unique Equipped. So maybe we can carry two/three different legendary cloaks.

The best thing to do for Brewmasters would be to have both the tank and dps legendary cloaks if possible and use the tank one when a fight calls for it. I don't think the dodge -> expertise change is that big of a deal, the proc is much more significant. Dps proc = more damage and will likely be better for tanking unless the tank proc makes something easier. If the tank proc doesn't have an absorb cap and dps/healers can wear it, a lot of fights will likely be easier than intended

Deleted
    They changed the cloak from unique to unique equipped. This can only mean that they will allow people to aquire more than one. Just like we can buy more of the epic versions atm (10k gold isn't it? Likely more for the legendary ones but... )

Deleted
    It's easy: I'll be getting both cloaks, reforge something into exp + socket exp/crit on the DPS cloak, reforge exp off on the tank cloak and socket agi/crit, reforge rest of gear to the lower exp number of the two. (the'll be within 20 rating points difference this way)

No stats lost, and i can utilice both fully in eighter my BrM or WW spec. (not that i'm playing ww much anyway...)