Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Considering not much has been released since the last steam sale, I think I'll be ok. If they put the 2 new Trackmanias on sale for less than 10 dollars each I'll buy those (Canyon and Vally).

Deleted
    Only really plan on buying Torchlight 2, hell if it goes on a 90% sale I wouldn't even need to spend money, got 3 euros on my steam wallet from the trading cards.

Also http://gaben.tv/
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-07-10 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    will just see what there is..

last year i only bought 1 game because i already had all the interesting ones..

I think I might buy more early Steam accesses (if they get discounted) than actual releases
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last year I bought heaps, and only played like 5 of them since.
    But a month ago I got an upgrade on my PC, so I can finally play high spec'd games, so I'll pick up things like AC bundles, and it will just depend on what else there is.
    I can't imagine spending heaps this year. I barely work now, so I need to keep my funds. Especially with GTA5 and heaps of other good games coming out at full prices later this year.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    No.
    I play three games, I bought two of them and got the last one for free.
    I don't pay for games (except wow) there is no point in it for me.

Deleted
    i have no plans to buy any games.. ill end up with shit loads.

Deleted
    Appears the sales start tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are three id really like to buy one that I know ill get pissed off with
    Far cry 3 , Tomb raider ,Defiance
    apart from that slow year or will not run on windows 7 ( or without alot of fucking around im looking at you fallout 3 )
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually plan on this being my biggest splurge on a sale yet. I've managed to spend $20 and under and pick up tons of great indie games over the last few sales, but I planned for it this year.

My goals are to pick up every indie game I still haven't gotten if they are at 75%, Skyrim Legendary at 50% (but hopefully 66%), Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite for my wife, and then every other thing that pops up at 75% that catches my eye.

I'm officially sacrificing my wallet on the Steam alter this year.
    BAD WOLF

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ready. Not expecting to buy anything. I made it through the last 3 sales with only purchasing one thing during each.

Deleted
    Here we go then. A sports game, Dragonborn and Don't Starve are on my list, other than that I'll pick up various bits, though last year I did a good job of picking up all those random filler titles that a library needs, things like Terraria.

Also fuck yeah Train Simulator DLC.
    Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2013-07-10 at 04:21 PM.

Deleted
    Being broke 100% of the time, no, I'm not ready.

Even though I've still got a million games to play through, I'm looking forward to this. There have been a bunch of games I've been interested in but have yet to pick up.