Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot View Post
    is LFR really that easy that a tank spec is nearly optional?

I tanked The Stone Guards in MSV as arms with a 2 hander. Didnt die once. Happy now?
    If that's in LFR, LFR Stone Guards is horrendously easy and always has been.

Just wait till your on Heroic progression. Half the fights are a joke and the rest are ABC123 if you have decent healers and acceptable dps. On my lock I hit 1 button and Quills does 0 damage, this lets me solo the top nest. Blizzard has disapointed with mechanics and requirements, raiding is not what it used to be. IronQon arguably one of the easiest heroic fights and is the third last (not counting bonus) boss in ToT, he even drops teir shoulders. Our guild runs an LFR to get our alts some gear, but half of us go on our mains for valor or just for meters. We down lfr horridon on the second door because we have at least 10 people over 250kDPS.

Btw if your playing a warrior you should consider going prot . Fun spec and preforms better than fury, without losing any raid utility. Then you can tank all the LFR boss' + insta Q.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottalot View Post
    is LFR really that easy that a tank spec is nearly optional?

I tanked The Stone Guards in MSV as arms with a 2 hander. Didnt die once. Happy now?
    A arms warrior with a 2 hander, next time go with 2 fish you'll be boss, well 1 fish a 32 pound catfish as your offhand
    Last edited by starkey; 2013-07-10 at 11:54 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

The rage of the LFR heroes on here is incredible.

If you did that fight without anyone dying, and if everyone was geared similarly to the minimum requirements for its entry then maybe you could really criticise the difficulty.
    As someone stuck in LFR even I do question whether the difficulty is at the right place, but really given the circumstances in which you did beat it you certainly cannot judge the difficulty fairly.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    The rage of the LFR heroes on here is incredible.
    Or simply fed up with arrogant rants about something which does not negatively impact their experience in any way, but something they're incapable of leaving alone.
    You do not know why some people are there, which can be for reasons other than skill.
    But as usual the elitist jerks, to borrow a phrase assume that their content is the only one that matters.
    Well the numbers say otherwise, as your format is losing popularity and LFR is gaining numbers, many of which were once your own.

Simply because you want to be special.
    We can look up to someone for reasons other than their achievement points or their item level.
    Give us that reason, because at the moment we have less reasons than ever given then anti-LFR stance of some.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2013-07-10 at 11:58 AM.