Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Forums? You must have trade chat turned off then. Just ask. What class do you want next in trade and most will say demon hunter.
    I must admit, Demon Hunter is a pretty top notch idea. This game has needed a bow-weilding hunter class since release.

owait.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I think it's pretty obvious the next class will use mail and ranged weapon (for at least 1 spec). And I strongly hope it's a tinker with ranged dps mail agi (mechanic), tank mail agi (robotics), and healer mail int (chemist).

Edit: A lot of people are saying that they would like to see Blood Mage, Lich DK, Demon hunter, Dark ranger. These to me feel like a 4th spec rather than an entire class. Blood mage = mage healer, Lich DK = ranged dk, Demon Hunter = Tank warlock, Dark ranger = ?? hunter. The chances of getting a 4th spec is very very much on the table even though blizzard won't acknowledge it. They leaked that "third spec" ... accidentally? plus druids are already setup with a fourth spec. It may not be 6.0, but it's definitely something they will consider as a major change when the timing is right. Most likely 7.0.
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-07-10 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    I think it's pretty obvious the next class will use mail and ranged weapon (for at least 1 spec). And I strongly hope it's a tinker with ranged dps mail agi (mechanic), tank mail agi (robotics), and healer mail int (chemist).
    A tinker healer like that would be fun, but to be honest IMO there need to be no new classes for some time. That is the last thing WoW needs, further diluting existing class communities. Why not fix low-representation classes (including possibly hybridizing/4th spec for some) that exist instead of adding more bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I must admit, Demon Hunter is a pretty top notch idea. This game has needed a bow-weilding hunter class since release.

owait.
    You can't possibly be serious.

Please tell me you're trolling.

Deleted
    2 melee classes by now. Yes, it's time for a ranged one.

Stop trying to make demon hunter happen. They gave all mechanics of demon hunters to locks and hunters. Their metamorphosis would be exactly the same as a warlock's and they'll NEVER take it away from a warlock.

Deleted
    I have made several classes in my sig and all of them should make into the game sooner or later. But the next one should be either the demon hunter, dragonsworn or tinker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    Stop trying to make demon hunter happen. They gave all mechanics of demon hunters to locks and hunters. Their metamorphosis would be exactly the same as a warlock's and they'll NEVER take it away from a warlock.
    ALL wrong sir. Check my demon hunter thread...

It should be a ranged physical...that heals using physical attacks like the monk was supposed to be. No casting spells, just physical things.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    A tinker healer like that would be fun, but to be honest IMO there need to be no new classes for some time. That is the last thing WoW needs, further diluting existing class communities. Why not fix low-representation classes (including possibly hybridizing/4th spec for some) that exist instead of adding more bloat.
    The two big things left for blizzard to implement is 1. a new class to round out 12 and fill the agi mail ranged, and 2. a 4th spec (yes druids have one, and they accidentally leaked tri spec). 4th spec most likely won't come in 6.0 because it would require a ton of balancing and new abilities, so I strongly think the next thing up is a Ranged/Caster/Tank agi/int mail class.

Also, they setup monks to have a ranged dps spec with the crane. But at the same time the messed it all up by flip flopping between Crane and Serpent for which one represents healing and damage.