Deleted

Healer killing class?

Hi!

My friend is playing SWTOR and he have been wanting me to start playing again (I have not played since Dec 2012)

He plays Scoundrel/Operative Healer!

He made be a bet:

It does not matter what class / tree you roll you will never be able to kill me!

So my question is what is the best class to kill a healer?

10+ Year Old Account
    A Carnage Spec'd Marauder has the best shot at defeating an Operative healer 1v1. The reason is because they have several snares that can lock down an Operative's mobility, and can dish out a lot of burst.

I've heard that an Arsenal Merc can take them down as well, but I would think that depends more on the terrain and if the Operative was able to use LOS.

Deleted
    I also think that Carnage Marauders are the current best Healer-Killers : they've got the 20% healing reduction, the 100% armor penetration attack and the snares.

Deleted
    Are Carnage Mara's the mirror of Watchman Sentinel? If so I agree, I love playing healer hunter on my Sentinel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sniper at least in lowbies can rip anyones head off
    Assassin can be quite good
    I pvp on the Harbinger pointless going at 55 on imp side
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

I actually found warriors to be really not that hard to kite with my Op... Maybe they were bad.. I had massive trouble with Sorc/Sage.... They stun locked me till death
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolverk View Post
    Are Carnage Mara's the mirror of Watchman Sentinel? If so I agree, I love playing healer hunter on my Sentinel.
    Carnage is the mirror of Combat. Annihilation mirror's Watchman. The issue with Watchman is that the majority of the damage and buffs come from DoT's. A good healer will cleanse these DoTs to leave the Warrior severely crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypro View Post
    I actually found warriors to be really not that hard to kite with my Op... Maybe they were bad.. I had massive trouble with Sorc/Sage.... They stun locked me till death
    If this is the case, the Warriors were probably not Carnage. Out of curiosity, how did the Sorc/Sage stunlock you? As far as I know all they have is a standard stun, possibly a bubble stun if they are the right spec and are standing next to you, and a mez. I wouldn't think those are enough tools to stunlock anyone.

The absolute best class to kill an OP/Scoundrel is a Tactics spec'ed Vanguard. Impossible to kite with extended hold the line, shortest cooldown on interrupt 6 secs if spec'ed, stealth scan for anti stealth, and harpoon for pull. I won't lie to you that killing one takes skill and quick reflexes but it is simply the best class to do this.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the good answers

I was thinking of doing a Sentinel / Marauder.

Kinda cool to run around with 2 sabers!

Do you guys know of any up to date guides for pvp?
    All i have seen are quite old and i actully have no frikkin idé how to play any of the builds....

Some guides that give good information about all the builds and what they do / how you should play them would be gold for me!