Page 1 of 2
LastLast

And now I'm glad I never bought any WoW Mega Bloks sets.

To be honest I'd have preferred it if Blizzard went down the LEGO route, or even had proper action figures made as opposed to some weird "Trying to be a construction toy and action figure at the same time whilst achieving neither" thing Mega Bloks seem to have a thing for.

Also; worth watching the video just for the ending.

Heh. They're really more like action figures than Legos. I have the gryphon and it is pretty nice for what it is...if a bit small for the price. :P

Not a bad video, dude has some good points. The ending is absolutely hilarious.

Even thought I'm Alliance, that ending made me laugh.

That was hilarious. Going to have to see what else he has on his channel.

WHEREVER I WANT AINT NO ONE GONNA DO NOTHIN ABOUT IT IMMA T-REX
    I can't watch the video currently, but I will say Blizzard gave Elysia a very cool Sha one at the fansite mixer and it looks pretty rockin'.
    AbathurSnuggles: Blizzard Alpha Videos

For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRaduxArleeSimcaElysiaZaelsino

I actually have the Night Elf druid one, because it was something like $5 NZD and I was like "Sure, why not!" While yeah, I agree, it's not anything overly flash, it makes a nice wee decorative thing on my shelf up there.

Also, Alliance are the good guys, Ashens said it so it must be true. *cough*

They are for decoration...it's obvious he doesn't like wow so why did he even get them 0o I would love to have both of them on my bedroom shelf 0o

Oh my, that ending is amazing, I just consider them to be decoration and not much else.
    subscribed
    10 Kibblet 66 Infectionate 79 Serenades 29 Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    26 Kibble 85 Taxiporte 10 Restofarian 36 Fisticuffs 86 Blesshu 90 Sinnocence 60 Shoctologist 90 Ellipsis 85 Hiddenfee 54 Teddiursa

I remember when I was a kid and had tons of LEGOS. I remember also seeing Mega Bloks, which I think may have been called something different then, and thinking "who would want this crap?" They aren't creative building toys. They're shitty figurines.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...d_by_warag.jpg

That badboy will always be in my memory, I lost the chain and it hasn't been the same. RIP in peace, LEGO chopper bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Heh. They're really more like action figures than Legos. I have the gryphon and it is pretty nice for what it is...if a bit small for the price. :P
    Eh, MB just don't seem to pull off being action figures either owing to their limited movement and giant clunky pieces (And rather low quality printing as pointed out in the vid), at least imo.

That poor table.

Big thanks to Yoni for making this Avatar and Signature!

i got some for free when i bought the mop collectors edt. on a midnight release event, saw right away that it was some cheap plastic shit and so i torched it aswell, its fun to torch stuff.
    I should've known that you'd travel in disguise. They're ... always watching..

item squish is a terrible idea;
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    it is the process of simplifying numbers to make them comprehensible for the unskilled common peasant folk.

The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftains
    Video at 5:24. The REAL way to level up!

I have about six of these. Some small, some large. While they're neat, they feel and look very cheap. I bought a Pandaren Hunter set just last week, and the round brown blocks that made up a pillar were discolored.

Absolutely not Lego quality, but like an idiot I keep buying them.

The mounts seem kinda cute, and the zeppelin that I've seen somewhere online looks cool (do they even have an Alliance ship?), if you wanna spend that kind of money. The rest.. meh. I'd rather a custom option to make it your own character.

I thought it was common knowledge that Mega Bloks were awful. I'd rather have a knock-off brand of imitation lego than mega bloks.

Meh Too Long Didnt Watch version:

I don't know what WoW is
    I'm a typical guy with an accent that makes people think the stuff I say is clever because it sounds foreign to them
    I'm gonna burn this toy because that's "funny"

I wouldve preferred they went down the Lego route.

Megablocks just looks. Craptastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Meh Too Long Didnt Watch version:

I don't know what WoW is
    I'm a typical guy with an accent that makes people think the stuff I say is clever because it sounds foreign to them
    I'm gonna burn this toy because that's "funny"
    Not at all, I didn't get the impression like he was dissing WoW, more that he was dissing mega bloks. He sounded like he was just having a bit of a laugh whilst reviewing them.

He also can't help he has an accent, i doubt the guy purposely thought *oh i have an accent, lets make funny videos* more like *i want to make videos, I just happen to be english and so therefore to other nationalities i'm gonna sound like I have an accent*

I thought the Gryphon was cute, but yeah as a construction toy, there doesn't seem to be much about it that you could construct.

The ending was hilarious